Wheres the freedom?

If we create our realities, and are Gods, then why are we still stuck as human beings, it would be childsplay for a divine being to transforme himself into a elf, demon, vampire etc, I just don’t understand how EA koetting can Go on and on about how we are God’s when in the end, if we were attacked by say a bear, I’m pretty sure we would get torn to pieces. Unless we can use evocation to protect us from immediate danger.

I think you are stuck in the religious idea that there is something inherently wrong with being human.

EA talks about how the physical is the ultimate end of a conscious Divine Will. As Azazel said in The Book of Azazel, the physical is the most sought after state, as it is the only one where true Godhood is possible.

We are gods, and are free to act in any way we see fit. This does not mean, however, that we are free from the consequences of our choices. We have all agreed to certain rules that govern the physical plane, one of which is Death. While I believe it is possible to overcome that particular limitation, I also believe it behooves me to not piss off any bears.

People are always trying to escape being human for some reason, but being a vampire, or a demon, or an elf, all come with their own set of limitations and are not in any way superior to being human.

9 Likes

I get the feeling your seeing this and thinking Holywood.
I do not believe EA is refering to the physical self. There is no spirit that has a flesh and blood body like ours but we have an Astral body like they do.
I feel, this is where you need to look more.

Our physical bodies are not what changes.

3 Likes

Even Odin falls to Fenrir just as we would fall to a bear. Everyone can be bested in the plane they reside in.

3 Likes

Actually im coming from the assumption that humans are just weak and fragile creatures, like I don’t mean vampire, werewolf, elf, etc astrally, I mean physical transformation, humans are just boring creatures and im starting to think telekinesis might be the closes ability we can get to the superhumans we see in comics, anime, video games etc! Ea koetting is advanced as they come and unless he is hiding something, he still seems completely human to me! I understand what your concept of the physical being the ultimate state tho

I doubt you have explored the capabilities of humans fully enough to call them boring.

2 Likes

The stuff in comics, and movies are fictional.

1 Like

Think again motherfucker.

6 Likes

:rofl:
That last one… aim for the head!!

1 Like

Click on it, there’s more.

We have anecdotal evidence, particularly from the East, that humans are capable of: levitation, bilocation, self healing, super strength, invulnerability to bladed weapons, telekinesis, telepathy, energy discharge, electrokinesis, creating material objects from nothing, manipulating sound, longevity/immortality, prophecy, precognition, and a whole lot more.

Boring, my ass.

6 Likes

Anecdotal evidence from the east.
Also known as Anime.

Actually no. Don’t speak up if you didn’t even look.
There have been cases with Monks and older documented things as well.

3 Likes

We are divine spiritual beings who are currently having a human experience, which will end when your earth suit takes its last breath. Evoke people who used to be human if you want to know what the human spirit is capable of in it’s non-physical form. Try evoking Aleister Crowley or Kwan Yin.
And since the physical plane is the final frontier so to speak, as DarkestKnight explained in his first comment, realizing your godhood in this form is that much more powerful. If you can shift things in the physical plane that’s power. It’s easy to do things in the astral plane. Think it and it happens.
The entities on those planes can only experience this human experience vicariously through us, so who is having the better experience and is more powerful? Neither because we’re all One thing any fucking way.

2 Likes

No. All those things I have listed have been documented in texts of Taoist Adepts, Tibetan monks, as well as Indian yogis.

2 Likes

@anon20147451 that was a badass Reddit thread. Just to be nit-picky, though, they incorrectly refer to the method of hunting whereby humans follow an animal until it drops dead from exhaustion as pursuit predation, instead of (more accurately) persistence hunting.