Where would you go in the afterlife

Yes that’s the one!

1 Like

True but he literally answers all these questions and bases them on personal experience not just simple belief or religion.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Honestly, like most things in life, I believe the answer is somewhere in between the two extremes. Perhaps we spend some time in an “afterlife” before choosing to reincarnate. Or perhaps the afterlife is living as a reincarnation as a spirit of some sort for some time. The idea of spirits such as demons, fae or even gods being born, living and eventually dying is not a new one. Until I am dead, I will not be able to say for sure though.

3 Likes

I will return to my home in the Infernal Nations, and resume my position in King Belials legions.
I’ve done my time as a human and I wont be incarnating down here again.

1 Like

It takes the mystery out of it but if you guys really need an answer…
It’s void, as much as your mind creates things in this place so do you create what you expect when disembodied. Some people torture themselves with the regrets of life. Closing themselves off from the rest to live out what they did to others through the eyes of the people they hurt from their perspective and they call that hell others go into higher consciousness where they remember who they are and look back saying to themselves I remember being Adam Thoth but I also remember being Tiberius and Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler I remember being a single blade of grass and the wind that blew through it. But for most who have spent a lifetime expecting a white light and to be surrounded by the people they knew and loved they get that too. The heaven they imagined in life they live out in death if they truly feel as if they deserved it and they judge themselves because they expect to be judged and they dish out to themselves what they feel they deserve based on it.

3 Likes

I can see that. I can see it all around me. :ok_hand:

1 Like

You know, I still fail at sensing spirits most of the time. I can’t see, hear, touch, but I do sneeze once in a while. Kind of a stupid spirit detector.

Asmodeus - Hey bud… hows…

me - ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Asmodeus - Jesus Christ… right in the fucking face. God damn cover our mouth!

me - oblivious as I keep sneezing.

Asmodeus - I’m outta here.

Sucubi/incubi coming to have an orgie… “Oooh its fuck time!”

me - ACHOOOOOO ACHOOOOOOO ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Them - ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. let’s bail… no fucky sucky for this guy. Bye loser. “L”

me… ACHOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyway, this guy got to where he couldn’t tell astral from IRL… that’s like mind blowing. Damn. I was thinking on that today and I can only be me so if even trying I never develop these skills and keep failing I dunno what to say. I keep reading and listening about this making your worlds and belief and imagination. I really was hoping the books and stuff were more mathematical and driven by order of operations that worked flawlessly no matter on “imagination” or “belief” or w/e. I mean if you’re doing your mudras, chants, drawing the proper seals, sigils, glyphs, runes under the correct times and astrological events at places of power and have prepped then it shouldn’t matter if you absolutely Do NOT BELIEVE AT ALL that the spells should work.

that’s just my take on it. Everytime I read “belief” and imagination even in Asenath’s books I get a little bit of that let down feeling.

Maybe I shouldn’t be focused on feeling good and having fun so much. I generally enjoy the idea of pleasuring myself mentally, physically, sexually, spiritually with the gatekeeper, the spirits of the goetia, and others in that realm but, … maybe I should set up a better goal than health and fun.

I think E.A. As talked about this I believe he said well were ever you want to go but I’ll find the vid

Found it!

1 Like

I had a few experiences :thinking:

The first was when I was five years old. Basically I died fully once and near death three other times. The three times I nearly died it was all black. The one time I did die I wound up in this place with golden grass and a forest that surrounded the meadow I was in. It basically looked like something from a movie. The sky had this goldish hue to it with the suns rays hitting the area creating this slight haze in the air. I was on this wooden swing that was attached to this tree. As I swing I saw to my right was a white wolf and to my left was a white tiger burg laying calmly as I swing.

Then there was places that I visited some look like something mixed with a fancy like purple world with Greek architecture, places that looked similar to Sumerian looking places, Egyptian looking places, more oriental looking places and then more underworld looking places as well as some northern looking places that looked to be a mix of Nordic like with the classic fantasy with stone cathedral like buildings and houses and finely had a glimpse of a place that kinda reminds me of what people considered hell. But I was only observing it.

So in my opinion there is a lot of different places and spaces out there. Different realms with different beings ranging from all colors, sizes and race, with different views and their own set of beliefs and morals. One the things I learned is, a lot of the beings out there may have similar morals to us but are different. So the places you may go or see in the after life might be backwards then what we have been taught in this world. Despite a lot of people would explore the other worlds and us having books about them of new and old, there is just so much to it and it’s complexity that I feel we are only seeing a little piece of it and even if we put all of our experiences together, it still would only paint a dot of the afterlife. Because of this I try to keep my mind open and try and not let things narrow it.

And For the subject of Hell; to me the only real hell there is, is the one you put your self in by letting others make you believe you are a weak pointless existing person or your own ego (fear, anger, doubt ect) puts you into that state that the lower parasites or beings that sully feed on that (the real monsters) would try and keep you in that state, “trapping” you in this realm that you would experience basically what you think hell would be like until you either work your self out of it. Yes there is possibly realms that some would consider Hell only from the face value of what they perceive that world. For example if you blind folded someone and took them to Jupiter and drop into the planets atmosphere only to take their blind fold off, what do you think they would think of that place? Or possibly one of the moons around Jupiter called IO. They would think they were in Hell but yet there are beings that would call such places home.
Another thing I have had played around in my mind is also people that have been heavily cursed. I feel they might also be put into their own hell if they don’t release the curse or work through it. This is of course just an idea I had gotten from a dream I had.

These things is only my experiences that I experience and feel for me at least makes sense.

1 Like

There is no actual way of knowing , going off of multiple sources that say the same thing , you’d either reincarnate , or go to a spiritual place that is consistent with the pantheon you are aligned to , I can’t say certainly , I’ve never died , but I am going off of what several sources say , and the information from them that is consistent , little of the books I’ve seen say there’s no afterlife

just WOW !!

I’ve always felt at home when I’d swim in the Atlantic ocean on vacations. It always gave me a sense of peace of serenity I could never duplicate anywhere else. Like all my stress and worry washes away… I’d never want to get out of the water. I follow Aphrodite as my matron, and as we know she was born from sea foam washing ashore. I always like to think when I die I hope to join her in her watery domain. :ocean: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

So is it all in our head and not actually real?

1 Like

That’s the thing, some people come back here, others open their eyes into a new world believing they always bean been here. Some believe they become something no longer human.

I believe everyone one life,deaths and rebirth is in some way choicing by them to gain experience and to some relieve boredom,but I accept that I can be wrong, just my thoughts is all.

I suppose it’s as real as anything else a person puts value on as real.

I’ll try either for nirvana/unity with Brahman or a salvation through for example phowa with Amithaba, Vajrayogini’s mantra (actually, reaching the Pure Lands is sometimes considered the same as Liberation) etc.
Recently I’ve read 2 answers to an online question that made me worry a bit; according to both, humans wouldn’t survive physical death, the only difference was that an user believed in the existence of other spirits. Oh well, I don’t really have to panick: two of the possible options are total death no matter what, or conditioned survival… nothing new.

I’ve only been practicing for 2yrs, prior to that I was Baptist. However, after research and “soul searching” – I personally don’t believe in a “heaven” or a “hell”. I don’t really believe good and evil exists, at least when it comes to humans. When I really think about what society considers “evil humans”, all of them have either: a traumatic past, we’re abused in some way, or have mental issues. None of those are “evil”. Yes, we make on our own choices, but our mental health also takes a toll on our decisions. I don’t truly see a God punishing anyone for eternity because of that. So, in my opinion we either: re-incarnate, or all go to a common place where we can roam and see our friends/family. Just my thoughts

Giving the choice it be that forever elusive library that I only once went to in a dream with endless books and silent giants.