Where would you go in the afterlife

Say you’ve been working with all types of beings, every religion/ gods/angel/goetia

Are there legit books about reincarnation?

Where would you go in the afterlife?

4 Likes

You’re making a lot of these posts lol. I think you made something similar to this already. Working with these entities don’t mean you devoted yourself to their framework in a religious way. So you still go where you want.

3 Likes

Sorry. Oh did i? I think I’ll delete this post.

You don’t have to just saying lol.

Oh no this is about the afterlife. If you want me to delete it I’ll do.

XD I didn’t say you should though lmao

You should figure out some of the things for yourself.

1 Like

Look up Ryan Cropper on YouTube watch his videos man he’s a master of astral travel in a few he explains what happens when we die in one he also explains about where you go when you kill yourself. You don’t remember how badly you wanted to be here

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I remember him, ngl I got bored of his videos xD

2 Likes

Lol Are you still worried about going to hell because of evoking demons?

I dont trust anyone living about the afterlife, and definitely not a contemporary, organized religion. I honestly dont know for certain, though i gravitate toward the greek thought - most people go to the same place - and while the especially reviled went to tartarus and the especially favored/blessed went to the elysian fields, i dunno if i buy that. The Elusinian mysteries from what ive gathered thus far deals with reincarnation, so i find that interesting that the concept did in fact exist among the ancient greeks. I also consider the fields of asphodel, where the majority of souls were thought to go, were crowned with henbane where they forgot their mortal lives. I personally wonder about whether that was a middleground before incarnating elsewhere.

One thing ive come to know for myself - im not here, in this life, to waste my time worrying about whats in the next, because ill find out inevitably anyway. im in this life to experience, and right now i feel very strongly i am where i need to be, which comforts me immensely.

6 Likes

this is pretty excellent

4 Likes

Even if I moved to Azerbaijan to be a Muslim, I would still go with the demons

4 Likes

I’d want to reincarnate. But I’d want A spirit to make sure I take up my work again.

2 Likes

You go where ever you think you’re going to go

2 Likes

What would this forum be without me? :smirk:
I noticed it kind of went to pot while I was incarcerated…
Good to see it back in working order.
4 Likes

I don’t know where I’m going to go but when my pancreas/gallbladder almost killed me I felt a calmness, even with the rest of my organs were starting to fail.

I did pick up something nasty from the astral that connected to me while sick and grew stronger, took a lot of work to get rid of it.

1 Like

No, no, it’s fine, just leave it up.

1 Like