Where to find real bat and rats blood?

Where Can I find real rat and bats blood?

Go do some killing. Or pick one up from a pet store (do not know about bats) cut its head off and drain it. It would probably not be a good idea to tell them at the pet store what you are doing though! ROFL

Well 9 times out of 10 the blood needs to be fresh in order to contain the life essence so buying it online won’t really work. So I suggest getting it yourself. Time to get your hands dirty my friend.

I did have good results with frozen pigblood though.

I did have good results with frozen pigblood though.[/quote]

That’s great. Not saying old blood won’t work, but if he needs the blood for a sacrifice or to appease spirits, its the life essence they’re after, not the blood itself. So best practice is to use fresh blood.

Invoke those animals into yourself, then use your own blood? I prefer to work with my own blood. Extracting it is a delicate process which helps focus my attention like few other things.

I wanted to use is it as the eleixir of manisfestation. how does that work? where do puy the elixir? around the circle? or in the incense sensor?

I did have good results with frozen pigblood though.[/quote]

That’s great. Not saying old blood won’t work, but if he needs the blood for a sacrifice or to appease spirits, its the life essence they’re after, not the blood itself. So best practice is to use fresh blood.[/quote]

Agreed, it’s about the life essence. But that’s not a problem that can’t be fixed by adding your own blood. And when I talk about my own blood, I don’t mean a few drops by pricking a needle in my finger! That’s for pussies! I don’t worry about really cutting and I actually kick on seeing my blood ooze out. Got the scars to prove it. I know I know, I’m not normal! :wink: . So I kinda upgrade the pigblood that way. So why the pigblood anyway? Makes the amount larger so I have a full bowl.
And it makes good bloodpudding lol

Anyways, that’s my take on it. Which doesn’t mean that I will hesitate to get fresh blood if that’s what the demon asks and if I think that my goal is worth it.

That’s cool. I can get pidgeons and doves kill them and drain their blood. I wish I had 100 dollars for every time I sacrificed a goat a rooster a chicken or a hen. I’ve killed exotic birds doves pidgeons pheasants ducks. Even a turtle lol.

I’ve never killed a pig though. That’s kind of gross. When u kill any animal u should do it right through their neck. They die instantly so they don’t suffer. Some people believe doing certain ceremonies that animal has to suffer. But I don’t believe that. Poor little guy didn’t hurt me why would I make him suffer?

So, for what reason did you kill all those animals? For sacrifice, sure. But why that kind of sacrifices?