Where should I get rid of an effigy made of plasticine?

Hello! I want to make an effigy made of plasticine of a person that crossed my personal limits for so many times and it has done to me many mean acts, for no reason. For example insulting me for no reason and humiliating me. I explained to this bitch to stop for so many times, but she insisted, sometimes humiliating me more. She never wanted to say sorry. I explained to this bitch that I am suffering and this hurts me, but she never stopped and was feeding with my suffering. In fact she liked seeing me suffering. She made me cry for so many times for hours… This crazy bitch even imagined by herself that I want to hurt her. I can still remember a sadistic smile of her… All these things beside the fact that she all the times was lying to me and pretending all the time(a fasle person)… At a point I really loved her and I was able to do anything for her… We even talked for around 6 months everyday for hours… It doesn’t matter anymore now… There are many details and I can talk about them all day, her stupidity is very high. Do you think guys I will be able to make an effigy from plasticine? Do you think it will resist knife hits and other injuries because I want to release all of my hate and emotions on that effiggy? Where should I get rid of this after I done? I can’t dig a hole and bury it in a cemetery or something, but I am thinking of throwing it in a drain or I am thinking about throwing it in the trash. Btw, what do you think about backfire? I am thinking after doing this to call Azazel and ask for his help and maybe then just do a simple candle magick ritual. You guys think that if I ask for Azazel’s help the result will be a different one or might happen other things beside the final goal?(the death of this bitch) I am new to this kind of things, baneful magick. I’ve just done one candle magick ritual with the intent to make this bitch suffer a long time ago, but I forgaved her, now I hate the fact that I forgaved her at that time. So, I am not experienced in baneful magick. Some more informations and tips would be ok :slight_smile: . Btw could someone give me a ritual that I may adjust and modify to my needs to bring suffering to this bitch and maybe death? (Sorry for my English) I wish you a good day to you all ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You generally make an effigy of the victim in the ritual, so plasticine should be fine, just remember your not making a piece of art for all to admire, so don’t spend hours working on it only focus on one or two physical characteristics that really stand out in your mind. If you have any small personal items of her’s photograph, hair, handwriting, jewelry you can add them into the ritual as well, but they are not necessary.

I’m assuming you live in a city or the ground is frozen? Throwing it in a drain can be tricky as water can sometimes nullify the effects, throwing into the trash is fine, i’ve done that a few times, wrapping the effigy in black cloth along with other things like assafoetida, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, pepper, animal feces, mold, rat poison, depending on what i’ve got on hand, again not necessary but if i’m sending astral love letters to people i might as well put in that little bit of extra effort to show i really care. Or if you know a place that feels particularly revolting to you then leave it there, however you decide to get rid of it, the important thing is once you’ve done that you wash your hands of it and her, and no longer care what becomes of either.

I don’t think about backfire at all once the decision is made to curse someone, it’s pointless, if you want her to suffer or die then that’s enough, don’t waste one minute worrying about that or even worst feeling remorse over it. putting a curse on someone is much like firing a gun, once you pull the trigger then is no taking it back so if you have any misgivings at all about it then don’t bother the forces of darkness over it, makes them a bit pissy towards you.

Azazel’s influence is strong right now, so is Belial’s, so feel free to call on both, also Satan, Samael, Asmodeus, or any others you can think of, why not? The more the merrier.

State very clearly out loud what you specifically want in the ritual, as for more information other then what’s already on this forum.

To Rouse Vengeful Destruction
“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”

2 Likes

@Alex01 Greetings… I would advise you to research and then do what you feel led to… a large part of ritual magick is to get your mind in the place to send your will out without any blockages… that is why many different paths can all lead to the same end result… sometimes people do get hurt and die, and other times, the ritual working can simply kill your own rage and the power a person or situation has over you; you grow as a person…

Woow, that video gave me confidence and I was able to feel hatred rising in me! I am so excited! :slight_smile: The price will be payed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, guys! I went outside and found a dead rat, what a good luck! It would be ok to put the dead rat with the fetish items that I want to create(a plasticine effigy with a photo of my victim attached to it where I write her name, her age and her parents) ? Should I take the dead rat?

1 Like

Sure, of course use anything and everything that you feel might aid you to get a successful result from a ritual. :+1:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I hope no one gets it today, I want to take it tomorrow. I think that Jerry(from Tom&Jerry) will start to rot till tomorrow and flies will gather around him. :sob:

Poor Jerry… :frowning:

Ok, I know this is a an old post, but … So after 2 days after I said that I found Jerry, my dear friend which to my surprise didn’t rot, I bought some plasticine, some candles, I printed at xerox 2 photos with my target (on both photos I wrote with a red pen the name of my target, her age and the name of her father, unfortunately I didn’t know her mother’s name) , Azazel, Belial and Samael’s sigils. Every sigil that I printed had the enn of the respective entity and a conjuration created by me in which I stated my desire, that to annihilate, to kill, to destroy, etc. (I gave different tasks for each entity, the final goal being to kill that slut) Beside those I took some black pepper with some salt and some other condiments and filled a bag with it. So the procedure that I did went like this, I meditated a little, then I performed LBRP with a knife, (I prepared it for this and to cut in pieces the effigy that I was gonna create) then I took the plasticine and I created an effigy, as I was doing that I was thinking of my target and seeing my target in my 3rd eye as I was creating the effigy, after I created it I kept the figurine/effigy in my right hand and made a link with my target by thinking about her. I lit then 3 candles, one for each entity (Azazel, Belial and Samael), I first began opening Azazel’s sigil and chanting his enn, then I used the conjuration made by me where I stated my desires, then I did the same with Belial, then Samael. After doing that I meditated a bit, then I saw my target dead on the ground, she had many bloody injuries, many broken bones, many broken ribs, headless, legless, without hands, then I stated, By the powers of The Universe, (target’s name) is dead ! As I said that, I let my feelings to be consumed, I was full of emotions. I meditated again, then I took the figurine/effigy and chanted ea koetting’s chant to rouse vengence or something, the hate in me built, as I was full with that hate, I took the knife and stabbed the effigy for many times, the effigy began small pieces, very small pieces, I even hurt myself when doing that, after stabbing the effigy till I tought I am exhausted, I meditated again then stated, By the powers of The Universe, for all that she did to me, (target’s name) is dead. After I finished I thanked to Azazel, Belial and Samael. I took all the items that I used and put them in a bag for trash, the photos with her, the so called effigy that was no longer an effigy, just some pieces of plasticine, the wax of candles, even the match that I used to lit the candles, beside those, I also put the bag with condiments and the dead rat. After that I took the garbage and throw it away, as I did that I imagined my target dead, on the floor, with bloody injuries, broken bones etc. and I felt the desire fulfilled. After a week or two, Azazel( I worked some time with him in the past) appeared in my dream, the dream was a little fucked up, I talked with someone(he is ArtisMagistra from wizzardforums, a very cool guy) about the meaning of my dream and both of us said that it’s a very visible sign for me to forge a more solid link with me, I had some dialogue with Azazel, I asked for his guidance, he led me to very interesting and awesome things and I am 90% sure that I made sexual contact with him(I’m bisexual)… ( all those things happened 2-3 weeks or maybe more), I also gave him some offerings for his help with my baneful work, after that I was literally pulled to Belial, I felt his call, I felt obeyed to make contact with him again, (I had some contact with him in the past) the call even solidified more when wathcing - YouTube , so I wasn’t stupid to ignore what I felt and made contact with him, he led me to awesome things like Azazel did, but he also responded at my questions with very interesting things, I felt empowered when I worked with him. I also give him some offering, as I did with Azazel. And of course at the end, Samael, which I identify myself with stirred some emotions in me and made me to connect with him, but I can’t remember if I talked with him or not, but I gave him some offerings too, as I did with Azazel and Belial. It was the first time making contact with him, his presence wasn’t similar with Lucifer (Lucifer has angelic shades and in the same time demonic shades) , intoxicating and sedating. Hmmm… Yeah, and some days ago, I recieved a mental image out of nowhere with my target and she was dead, lying on the ground, cutted in a sadistic way in many pieces, like how I did with the effigy, at the same time I felt something in me which says that she is dead… It bothered me, hmmm… After all of those, I can say that my desire to kill was fulfilled. Can someone help me find if she is dead?( I am almost sure) I can give photos with her in a PM. Oh and sorry for bad English! Have a nice day!

What do you think? :slight_smile: I know, it’s a bit late, but…

I think your curse has been successfully accomplished, forget about her and move on to other things at some point in the future quite by chance you will hear news of her ultimate fate, even though you already know what it is.

I don’t think I will ever hear about her again… it’s from another city, near me, but for almost sure is dead.

bury it with her.

I watch the bitter tears slalom down grief stricken faces
For a moments time I feel I am the god of which they speak
Under the guise of anonymity I masquerade in thrilling mockery
An erection juts begrudgingly from twixt my silken Sunday pleats
The coffin is sealed face to go unrevealed
But I dare know what lies underneath
Two bloodless halves of a dark flower dead
Whose dream turned the nightmare that dwells beneath our darkened beds
How pathetically I broke her like a doll of porcelain
I found her primed for a raping that could never be
In wanton fallacy the temptress played deceiving taunting charming fools like me
Her silhouette an hourglass whose sands of time would empty fast
“A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.”
Than call me the nightfall the colder than death a winter unending that’s stolen her breath
Dead and famous at last she’s made it
Her mangled face
Haunting shameless
The death of peace
Endarkened times
Crowned an immortal yet stricken of life
The headlines read “Young Starlet — Dead!”
Drained of her lifesblood and nourished with shit
Sodomized
Defeminized
Silent the victor
Vengeance is mine
In hell is where she waits for me
Seductress burns in sin
The succubus deceased
The funeral has ceased you can all rest at ease
My desire be not to kill again
I’ll now disappear leaving legend to fear
So lock every door tight from now until eternity
Dead and famous at last she’s made it
Her mangled face
Smiling shameless
The death of peace
Endarkened times
Crowned an immortal yet stricken of life
The headlines read “Young Starlet — Dead!”
Drained of her lifesblood and nourished with shit
Sodomized
Defeminized
I am the victor
Vengeance is mine
I watched the bitter tears slalom down grief stricken faces
For a moments time I feel I am the god of which they speak
I the misogynist
Her crooked smile my seal of hatred
Incarnate of the beast
The god of which they speak

1 Like

(voice crack) Curse of Astarte.

Just know what you put out to the universe comes back times THREE. Better hope nothing that sadistic and cruel happens to you. Just wish people the best when when they hurt you, you get better karma. I’m just sayin…

The fact that she made you cry, made you feel that way, the fact that she brought such hate out of you, you really are just giving her more power… you will make her suffer so much more if you just let things be and wish her the absolute best. She will see your pure energy, and if she’s that cruel and hateful it will eat her up on the inside. Blessings to you

com

In any case.

As a seemingly necessary clarification of the above points, working threads are not to be treated as referendums, nor invitations to comment on whether you personally approve of the OP’s desires, intentions, personality, or anything else. This means don’t derail these threads by stating your disapproval of the OP’s stated goal, nor by nit-picking, insults, or mockery.

If you wish to spout pedantic wiccan mischaracterizations of what karma is please do it in a thread of you’re own making, thanks.

2 Likes

Ok sorry