Where is the feast of my desire?

How often does somebody in the occult encounter vampiric entities (not orchestrated from somebody else) that only have the intention to feed off of your emotions, fear, or sexual energy? How would you find out about it before it’s too late?

My situation is a different story. I desire to share an intimate and romantic relationship with only one of many women.

As some know, there are four demon queens of sacred sexuality. There is Lilith, Agerath, Namaah, and Eisheth Zenunim. All four of them spawn demons of sacred sexuality. An intimate relationship with one of these demons, and most cases are loving relationship, will launch you into a spiritual growth process of a different spiritual path according to the demon that ties to whichever queen of sacred sexuality you are having the relationship with.

I desire to replenish my heart with love, share an everlasting intimate relationship with any of these demons, but with only one of these demons at the very least.

I find myself often being met with only one entity that has an very strong desire to feed off of my sexual energy. This entity becomes a little bit aggressive and malicious when I show ressisstance. It’s not a really a big problem. Only that it backs off when I give this enitity a fair warning that I will obliterate it if it continues. This enitity lingers around me waiting for the best opportunities to feed off of me some more. It sees my passive heart as a weakness.

In my future, I wish I never come across an entity like this again. I want to know how to find the exact spirit I’m looking for and live the rest of my life easily and without worry, but I know it will never be easy. I’m dissapointed in learning that I’ve accomplished merely nothing so far. What would you do in my situation?

If it isnt helping you grow and learn in anyway i would have to say it is just a parasitic spirit. In which case banish or capture it and use the bugger as a battery in ritual work. I usally just banish these when they make themselves known.

Because if a spirit is feeding off you only for its own gain, it is equivalent to theft. As energy is used in any ritual towards manifestation and change or as payment and/or offering to in exchange for their help.

That said if you want to work with one of these spirits meditate and do some divinations regarding which would be able to help you grow in the ways you desire.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve done that and I’ve decided. Although I like them all very much.

I’ll obliterate it if it continues. I just don’t want to have to harm anybody. Even though they’re like cold hearted pirates, they still have personalities and emotions. Responding to the first thing you said.

I would say re try the evocation. Lilith and her sisters/conglomerates are usually more kinder towards her practitioners.

1 Like

Yes. I’m planning on it.

1 Like

Also maybe review your relationship with sexuality, body image, and self esteem. I would suggest looking into sacred sexuality, sacred body image and trying to regain a higher sense of actual self esteem rather than false pride.

1 Like

How are you going to play with a scorpion and then get mad at it when it stings you? It is the nature of the being to feed off the energy that is produced. I suppose you would want the enjoyment but not pay a cost for it? This is part of the game so to speak. So if you want a succubus then do not be surprised that they need to feed off the energy the sex produces. Call me crazy, but I am a realist, and the way I see it you do not get anything for nothing. It has to be balanced exchange and not one sided. You ASK for it. You want a relationship and knowledge, pleasure and power given from this relationship, but then when one is sent you get angry and push her away. Then you wonder at her anger and frustration when she comes to you trying to do her job and you push her away.

Maybe it is just not a good fit between you two. I would call Lilith and ask her to replace what has been sent to you with a better fit. It can be done. But do not expect the relationship to be all for you and do not expect that you will not have to share at least a little energy in exchange for her services to you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I lost my sense of perception.

Thanks Nikki. Thanks George.

1 Like

I’m surprised on your accuracy. I don’t know what else to say.

1 Like

Message me if you need a starting point.

1 Like

Nikki. I found out that’s been a parasite all along. Right now I’m doing my best to keep it away right now.

I’m filled with deep sadness. I know this parasite very well. It’s been battling with my desire for love and replacing it with sex everytime for years now. All divination signs point out to it being sex craving imposter that will immitate the succubus princess that I want to be with in order to keep me for itself.

I’ve had full on conversations with this entity. It’s name is, “Hane”. I’m fed up with this greedy bastard. I think there’s somebody else too. Not a daughter of Lilith or of Agerath/Agrat Bat Mahlat, but at least it’s not trying to take advantage of me like Hane.

I’d really like a divination reading if possible. I’d really like to know if there’s any daughter of Lilith or of Agerath/Agrat Bat Mahlat trying to reach me at all. Can you do that for me?

Sounds like the lesson has already started to me, you are just not paying attention to the answer your companion has revealed.

Now you know what you want! ask Lilith & Agrat & Hane to show you how to get what you want. You are fighting the lesson. They want you to accept what you have found and release it. Then re-ask for what you want.

Succubi & Incubi aren’t just for sex there emotional and psychological masters, there showing you whst you don’t want, so you ask for what you actually want.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you very much!

I don’t know what my options are. I’ll take either one. I’ll take whichever one is available to me. I went so far as to evoke Agerath/Agrat Bat Mahlat herself in order to help me find one of her daughters.

It’s very difficult to find these women. If I can find at least one of them, I’ll be very happy.[quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:13, topic:19857, full:true”]

Sounds like the lesson has already started to me, you are just not paying attention to the answer your companion has revealed.

Now you know what you want! ask Lilith & Agrat & Hane to show you how to get what you want. You are fighting the lesson. They want you to accept what you have found and release it. Then re-ask for what you want.

Succubi & Incubi aren’t just for sex there emotional and psychological masters, there showing you whst you don’t want, so you ask for what you actually want.
[/quote]

So I can find them a lot quicker by asking them to show me both of them. Why don’t they just show themselves to me? I’ve already asked Lilith and Agerath/Agrat Bat Mahlat if they would let me meet them through “letter of intent” rituals.

Maybe they’re right in front of me already. Still I think it would be helpful if another source can give me a divination reading.

Yeah meaning they already sent you hane. She is your test, the demon/succubi that showed you what you thought you wanted but it turned out not to be what you thought. Now through her harrasment you have learned that actually you want someone to be emotionally and initmately connected to you instead of one nighters.

Now you know you need to accept that you have gained knowledge from your suffering and offer it to all 3 in a ritual, black moon with black, red and pink candles.

Tell them you have learned from hanes test, and now wish to embrace my true desire a succubus relationship that is based on love and comittment rather than one night stands and empty promises.

hope this helps you get a better perspective of what i ment.

2 Likes

I need some rest. This is a lot to take in.

1 Like