Where Is Everybody From?

“He looks like anybody you see on the street. But when he grins, birds fall dead off telephone lines. When he looks at you a certain way, your prostate goes bad and your urine burns. The grass yellows up and dies where he spits. He’s always outside. He came out of time.”

2 Likes

Yup sounds like me… :wink:

1 Like

Is it just me or does it seem like occultists in general are being drawn to the Southwest?

3 Likes

Actually your sounding a bit more like this guy…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But i happen to like Lex Luthor, his checks never bounce. :grin:

5 Likes

Kristianstad in skåne

1 Like

The great rocky mountains :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Colorado :flying_saucer:

3 Likes

Southwest Virginia about an hour’s drive away from Jerry Fallwell’s Liberty University. The place with the creation museum with people riding dinosaurs lmao

1 Like

I moved to Texas from California a year ago. Now, the rest of my family is coming out to join me, one by one. Interesting…

I was just chatting with a forum member and had the thought that we should do a meetup out here.

7 Likes

It would be a neat idea.

2 Likes

I live in Canada Toronto

2 Likes

Come see me in Louisiana or should I bring my pets to Texas?

10 Likes

Just kidding man those aren’t mine. They were in front of a shopping center in Shreveport on Saturday.

1 Like

I want one

1 Like

I say everyone comes to meet me in Arkansas and we do a ritual on top of a mountain that ain’t far from where I live :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You’re in Arkansas? I go to the quartz mines in Hot Springs! I’m down to do something

4 Likes

I’m about two hours away from there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Petite Jean is beautiful and the energy is glorious. I have been meaning to do something there one day that I visit but I haven’t yet.

If you’re serious we’ll talk bruh

2 Likes

Why the fuck not?

2 Likes

@J.A.Ragnarson @JezebelleMoon I’m in! We should start a PM…
Edit: Pmed ya

4 Likes