Where Is Everybody From?

Hey Everybody,

I wanted to make a thread asking anyone who is from New Jersey and New York. I’m pretty new to this (about 8 months into my journey) and I want to see if anyone is in the area that would like to cast/ evoke/ etc with someone else. Or just meet up and BS about what we do and our experiences.

However if you are in a different area but would like to ask everyone where they are from, or perhaps need more power for a ritual and need help from someone near by, just post it here.

It would be nice to have someone(s) to have practice/ talk with.

So I will go first

I am currently in North Jersey right near NYC

30 Likes

I’m in Alabama

6 Likes

Well, I’m in Colorado (one of the few who truly doesn’t give a crap about MJ, so the legalization effort was purely an argument of principle for me)

8 Likes

Arizona. In the valley of the sun.

11 Likes

Originally from Missouri in Kentucky Atm

7 Likes

Me too.

8 Likes

Cali

11 Likes

Cool. :slight_smile: I’m out in good old Maricopa.

5 Likes

The Netherlands

11 Likes

I’m from Canada, the true frozen north.

14 Likes

Russian from moscow
Currently residing in Atlanta, Georgia

15 Likes

I know a girl from Russia who lives in Atlanta Georgia

7 Likes

south Georgia. …close to valdosta, US

8 Likes

Greece

9 Likes

I’m fairly close to a few of you, Albuquerque

6 Likes

Hello how are you, are you well, ye im well I’ve being reading my black magic of Ahriman and i am upto page 197 grimoire of Arezura nearly upto the Literny of the black sun isn’t it exciting i can read it with my unrelenting voice and in 6 weeks time i can purchase a circle of counter - creation talisman for 199 dollars from the balg awesome i haven’t built my Alter yet but i will get there so there you go.

1 Like

Italy
We do not eat pizza everyday nor pasta, but almost :grimacing:

11 Likes

31 Likes

I’m stealing this.

7 Likes

Hello how are you you know that picture of that Kitten reminds me very much like kitty Kong.:grinning:

6 Likes