Where Has Asbjorn Been?

Hello Everbody, I hope you are Staying True and Staying Awesome as always.

Wanted to post a quick update letting you all know where I have been, which I should have done earlier.

Been dealing with some old injuries coming to bite me back in the ass, and I have had to take a little time off to recover. I will be returning from that between this week and next week and so the Heathen Podcast will continue as always.

I sometimes forget that not all of you follow me on facebook which is where I am use to posting all my updates.

I will be back shortly so no worries, your Asbjorn is still here.

See you soon :wink:
Stay True & Stay Awesome

12 Likes

Take care of yourself and heal strong, Asbjorn. We’ll be here when you get back.

1 Like

Today is more or less my back to work day, but it’ll be slow going for a week or so.

1 Like

That’s what you get for challenging Thor to a wrestling contest. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

More like Challenging Loki to who can be a bigger asshole contest lmao

4 Likes

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

I’m glad you’re okay, I was getting a little worried there.

1 Like

Naww shucks, :stuck_out_tongue: no need to be worried, I can’t die until Taylor Swift has divorced me… after she marries me of course. its a prophecy I created which has like a 100% success rate lol jk

1 Like

Melhoras para você. Qual o link do seu Facebook?

I have no idea what you said Laurentios but im guessing it was asking for the facebook link lol its here → Redirecting...

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I wrote in Portuguese, I’m Brazilian. More was the link of your Facebook itself, thank you.

1 Like

Hope you start feeling better my friend and I’ll be waiting for those updates as always.

1 Like