Where does the spirit arise?

When evoking, does the spirit arise in the incense smoke or around it?

In my experiments with this stuff, I’m noticing swirls of colorful and translucent energy around and near the smoke, but not in it. More like the entity is sitting on top of or right behind the incense.

From there, do I continue to look with a soft focus or should I try to make focus on the entity? It seems that when I do the latter, it disappears.

As I’m deepening my spiritual vision, I just want to make sure I’m focusing on the right things as focusing on the wrong things has derailed my skills at this for almost 20 years!

The spirit arrives where you want it to, focus your power and decide where it will materialise. You should try and hone in on the spirits aura as this will help you bond with it and hair it more clearly
the trick with evocation is the p’s of preparation: proper prep prevents piss poor perfomace.

Great point about the spirit’s aura, that’s what I keep seeing. The best results have been by paying attention to that colorful moving energy rather than anything else. Thanks! :slight_smile:

[quote=“lucath, post:1, topic:8860”]When evoking, does the spirit arise in the incense smoke or around it?

In my experiments with this stuff, I’m noticing swirls of colorful and translucent energy around and near the smoke, but not in it. More like the entity is sitting on top of or right behind the incense.

From there, do I continue to look with a soft focus or should I try to make focus on the entity? It seems that when I do the latter, it disappears.

As I’m deepening my spiritual vision, I just want to make sure I’m focusing on the right things as focusing on the wrong things has derailed my skills at this for almost 20 years![/quote]
Yes you can practice and train your eyes to pick this up as auras on living people and this will help you see spirits also. Look at a wall preferably white, now place your hand about 3 feet away from your face and use the wall as a background. Lightly focus on the very edge of your hand. Imagine you are a cartoon and looking for the black outer boarder. You should start to see a luminescent white energy radiating from your hand right where a cartoon boarder would be. As you get more comfortable with it you will start to see the colors of the auric light. This is the same kind of light focus you will need to see the spirits. Cheers!

Thanks AdamThoth!

1 Like