Where Does Eric Recommend One Start?

Sorry if this has been asked 1,000,000,000 times already!!

I have done a semi-decent amount of reading of the BALG books but I feel like I landed randomly in the middle and am trying to learn things beyond my skill level. I want to find the beginning so I dont get ahead of myself. I also thought it might be cool if Eric himself might point me to the right door, but any help from anybody is much appreciated!!! I just want to learn as much as I am able because what I have read so far has changed my soul already.

2 Likes

Sigil magic, there’s a great post lingering around the forum that will tell you exactly how to do it. I will try and find it for you now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really depends on your goal. If you are interested in the BALG courses, for example, it is recommended they be worked in the order they were first released: Mastering Divination, Mastering Evocation, and Mastering Soul Travel.

Most of the books released by BALG are not generally aimed at beginners, but those with at least a little experience. Have you read any of Koetting’s earlier works?

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

More than welcome. My start in ‘the dark arts’ was sigil magic and I think it’s underated and powerful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! Eric changed my whole perspective on life very quickly so I read anything with Koetting’s name on it because I believe he has found the answers to the questions I have been asking my whole life. I haven’t paid much attention to the order though. Guess that would be a good place to start. :rofl:

Sounds like a damn good place to start then because I too am underrated and powerful. lol

2 Likes

Genuinely. Decide what you want. Read the guide. And do the steps. You can work wonders, promise :smiley:

2 Likes

I kike this kid. Reminds me of me. Lol.

2 Likes