Where do I start

I have been trying to step outside of myself and can’t seem to get there. I’m breathing steady and relaxed and trying to vision my room, but i just can’t seem to “really see”. Any tips everyone, I really want to learn all I can. Maybe I’m trying something too hard at first, not sure. Where do you all suggest a newby starts. I have no inner psychic abilities that just jump out at me yet, but I am practicing. I have been able to hug my passed grandma and receive a joke that my passed sister told me. Made me laugh and cry. But that’s it. How do I move forward with practice. I still cannot hear or feel…my Guardians when I ask questions. Any suggestions?

Energy work (find a system and practice it), meditation (again, find a system), trance work. These should be your daily practices.

Then try to find a few good practical manuals for the skills you want to develop - astral projection, try robert bruce; evocation, pick up works of darkness/evoking eternity by koetting; other skills? look for some referenced material.

I would suggest you read basically all the threads in this forum. Here is one I started a while ago, and periodically add to:

It has some good info regarding development, and links to other useful threads (including a suggested books thread).

Good luck and welcome. :slight_smile:

It sounds like you probably haven’t checked out my ebook, which really answers a lot of these questions.

You can get it completely RISK FREE at www.becomealivinggod.com/ebook

Now that I’ve shamelessly plugged myself, I’ll also add in that the best place to start is with your own life.

What things in your life would you like to change? What circumstances could be better? What could you manifest in your life that would increase its quality?

Then, start applying magick to these goals! Our lives dangle opportunities constantly for us to reach into the world of magick and make changes… we just have to start doing it!

E.A.

LOL, yes you are shameless :wink: I do have your ebook and that is where I am begginning- I’m at the sole travel but didn’t want to go further. I feel I should practice and understand and make work for me before moving on. I will keep practicing for I really want this ! Thanks for the info, I will work to apply magick to my goals.

Thank you redcircle. I will work on my daily practices, maybe I’m expecting too fast and too clear right away. I really appreciate your information and will follow through.

While trying candle magic you will learn how to meditate upon goals and how to get in trance. And you will still have some positive results in your life…

You can try it with evocation… but it is WAY harder. Too much distractions for the begginer.

[quote=“E.A., post:3, topic:1724”]It sounds like you probably haven’t checked out my ebook, which really answers a lot of these questions.

You can get it completely RISK FREE at www.becomealivinggod.com/ebook

Now that I’ve shamelessly plugged myself, I’ll also add in that the best place to start is with your own life.

What things in your life would you like to change? What circumstances could be better? What could you manifest in your life that would increase its quality?

Then, start applying magick to these goals! Our lives dangle opportunities constantly for us to reach into the world of magick and make changes… we just have to start doing it!

E.A.[/quote]

Nothing is shameless when you’re a Magus!