Where are you going when your time is up?

I know I will go into a world full of love and understanding when I die.

I saw that world where people call ‘home’ or netherworld, in my dreams and past life regressions… that was(is) a good place.

Its appearance seemed to be shifting, but regardless of that, there was love and love and love. So much love. I met spirits whom I know or knew, and we were happy to see each other.
Nobody judged me, nobody berated me, neither did I to someone.

1 Like

Ikr, I’m gonna surprise him like
imback
And we’ll spend some happy times together until he has enough of me and suggests I go back to earth for some super important mission.

6 Likes

I’m going to where I am tended to be

1 Like

Can’t you ask him to do home office or something? :smiley:

3 Likes

The faculty of Abrac, spirits travel through the sun. Thats why people report seeing a bright light when they die, they’re looking at the sun! Its dogma from Aleister Crowley and the Ouija Board by J Edward Cornelious

As for me? I intend to progress on to a plane of selfless people to learn how to be selfish, or vice versa. It’s dogma I quite like from the Ra Material, The Law of One.

I honestly dont know where Ill go. But I still stick with this dogma because if Im just here one fuckin time, Id still like to operate as my most virtuous self.

1 Like

“This is a super important…and uhm… top secret mission, no online access available, I’m afraid you have to go there in person, I’m so sorry love…”

4 Likes

Spoiler: you will be reborn in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, its 3056, Internet is still Neuland and the whole state has been recaptured by wolves.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You are so adorable at times (I’m not being condescending).

3 Likes

You almost had the perfect answer but you ruined it with “yeet.” Such a shame.

2 Likes

Is “skedaddling” better?

3 Likes

Much. :+1:

4 Likes

Indeed, twas a shameth

I’ll consult thou whence another post like this pops up again

2 Likes

I don’t plan on going anywhere, this place and those that inhabit it are the most beautiful, intricate and strong yet fragile things in existence.

We have all had the opportunity to make the most of it. We have all had an opportunity to change it but the majority don’t take action, and wallow in how helpless we are instead of focusing on how strong we actually are.

I am not a coward and will not just disappear and pretend this place doesn’t exist or that I don’t care. I will return again and again forever if that’s what it takes.

4 Likes

See that you do, good sir.

3 Likes

I try not focus on where I’m going, all I know is I have a job and reason why I incarnated here and I’m not born often, usually before the times turn, the calm before the storm.

2 Likes

Mmm, nope. Too young to know, but If my death were today I’d like to merge my soul or be absorved by a elemental energy, to form part of what those call “the nature”.

My response tomorrow could be different.

2 Likes

I will travel to my spirit twin’s home plane to serve our patron deities. Perhaps we will reincarnate sometime, but that time I will be a spirit, and he’ll be a human.

1 Like

Hopefully you will go there. All the best.

i’d head for paradise with lots of female soul mates, meeting gods and goddesses so on. typical pagan heaven

2 Likes