When you put in the work and get what you desired, almost

Hello friends, I have been getting results for most of this year. My business is kicking ass, I have a good woman. I have it made. But I miss my ex. I love and miss her. Every Sunday night, I light a black candle on Lucifer’s sigil, listen to Lucifer’s enn and give him praise. Is it wrong to want my ex back? Pro and con aswers welcome.

3 Likes

Congrats on your success!

It’s not wrong to miss your ex, but sometimes, it may be better to let them go, especially if your current relationship is going well. Can’t fix what ain’t broken, y’know?

3 Likes

Well, do you actually miss her or parts of her? There are a lot of things I really, really liked about my ex-wife. It’s easy to miss those parts of her and forget that there was a whole lot of other things I don’t miss at all. Yes, I’m sure she’d say something similar, but maybe not as nicely…

1 Like

Parts to be honest. Sex was great. She was a religious bible thumper. Country as hell.

2 Likes

I feel ya.

Thankfully, I’ve been too outspoken to get sucked in by a Thumper.

1 Like

…is this a ritual to bring her back? If she were to come back to you, are you prepared to give up your current relationship that you say is going well? Maybe stay with the person you’re with now and cut the cord that is keeping you attached to your ex. Good luck, everything will work out. :bouquet:

1 Like

It was a sweet ride, but the thumper got tiresome. She was the best. I know I made the right move. Lucifer lets me know In subtle ways. He is my rock and I know I am better for what I have now. Thanks for the input.

2 Likes

you have a good woman ,however, you want your ex? hmmm :thinking: Live in the present my man!! Make it better. Your future is affected by how you live your present.

Atleast your magick is working in business. I’ll take any almost magick then no working magick. anyday. as it shows progress.

4 Likes

Convince your partner while you are at it and have a threesome so, all this effort should worth something lol.Otherwise nah.Stick with the current one.

1 Like

Ahhhh don’t get greedy , going to expend energy for the ex , and once she leaves again you’ll have no one ,

3 Likes

Good point John Wick. Eye opener for sure.

1 Like

Keep her as The back up for now , the only reason she’s coming back is because you got a woman ,

1 Like

No QueenMustang. Not to get her back, but the thought crosses my mind as I do this every Sunday night. I want to cut the cord with her, for my own sanity. Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I feel the same JW. I haven’t done any any work on her in a while. I’ve been so content with my life lately and I’m out of candles! Lol! Got some coming from Amazon.
I’m going to some serious work when I get them.