When you have kids, should I be worried?

Last night my son woke me up climbing into my bed. I’m not sure why But I noticed an ice blue color orb following him to my bed. It dissapeared as he got into the bed but I’m wondering what was it and should I be worried? I’ve looked it up in threads and it could be an archangel or??

See if you can channel the spirit to appear or talk to you in a way you can understand and see why it’s interested in your son. If you don’t like what it has to say or show you banish it and work on protection and warding.

3 Likes

Yes it’s probably an Angel :slight_smile:

Nothing to worry about, in my opinion. Unless you noticed negative reaction from your son. For example, nightmares, crying for no reason, feeling sad or depressed… those could be symptoms of negative spiritual attachment. Very rare but if you see something like that, you could start looking into it and find out the cause then banish it, if it’s a spirit.

Other than that, there’s nothing to worry about. Spirits love kids, they don’t harm them, not intentionally at least. As far as I know.

1 Like

Your a parent! Feel inside yourself that parental instinct. You will know in your heart if it poses any threat to your child. Children have a lot looking over them. You would notice pretty quickly if something were to be a cause of concern. Just listen to yourself and keep a vigilent eye. I’m sure everything is well!

1 Like

I wouldn’t jump to angel based on what something you read told you. It could also be a guide or something else as well. Of course it could also be an angel but making that instant assumption can distort your perception into perceiving it as one without actually trying to contact it and see for sure.

4 Likes

You are right. He’s actually an old soul and for sure has had a few past lives. It could be any type of spirit. I do not get a bad feeling, more curious than anything.

3 Likes

I’d say reach out to it maybe it’ll be a nice experience to learn possibly the history around your kid and their past lives. It’s honestly seems like an interesting thing to see

2 Likes

Ssoooooo… How do you evoke an orb? Scrying maybe?

Is it possible you were half asleep and imagining things?

You can divine it, or next time it shows around your kid reach out.

Thank you! I will be doing this. I saged my place a couple of weeks ago and since then things have quieted down so I was kind of surprised when I saw it floating behind him.

1 Like

Here’s what I got. I’m thinking a family member?..
Anyone else have an interpretation?

2 Likes

Any children in your family pass away recently be it miscarry or other wise? Or maybe a younger female…by chance?

1 Like

Not that I know of…

Btw the drawings i do with my eyes closed and kind of let my hand be guided…

1 Like

I feel it maybe a little girl following him has he spoke about any unusual names lately or said anything yo you about a girl he plays with or even spoke to him about it…this happen to me a few months back with my daughter and it attached it’s self to her making her do things she wouldn’t do other wise it was not fun getting rid of it let me tell you

He hasn’t mentioned anything to me yet. But my momma bear senses are on high alert. I can tell he’s sensitive and highly empathetic. If need be can you tell me how to clean house lol.

1 Like

If done correctly Epsom salt and alcohol in a metal pan sage and a certain type of intent I believe I just use the first two though

1 Like

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
First advice I got when starting. Everyone needs to know at least 1 banishing by heart.
I use Koetting’s KoF banishing mantra now, but ill still pull out the LBRP if need be

1 Like