When White Magicians need to kill

As I said in my introduction, I am a white magician who is willing to use his left hand when the need arises. I have no qualms about using demons and curses when a need arises.

A perfect example has arisen. This man is lose in my area, threatening our community. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764123/Poconos-standoff-trooper-killer-goes-NINTH-day-police-insist-closing-survivalist.html

We are in fear. I have resolved to try to stop him magickally.
Those who say “and harm none” are living in a fantasy.

Wish me luck.

Well, welcome to the Dark Side, you are no longer a White Magician. Enjoy.

In the end there is no such thing as white or black magicians. We are superhumans, the evolution, the next step, and we have a broader (or try to) view of the existence where morals of society has little place (yet our coin is almost always honour and a wish for justice even it might be outlaw)

So welcome to the Dark side and may the devils help you!

The guy’s beef is clearly with the police. Get over yourself.

Put your pants back on, boy. No one wants to see your ass and exposing you little sausage to fresh air ain’t going to make it grow none.

@aschristi: I believe killing is perfectly fine and justifiable by any path (right or left) if it’s for survival, defense, or protection of yourself, your friends & family, and innocents.
Do what you believe is right, my friend.
Good luck.

Right hand,left hand…two hands on the same God.