WHen u royally fck up

Hi guys

So to be short I usually try to stay really positive but today was …let’s just say not ideal.

I feel like because I was complaining and upset I put negative energy out there a lil bit and I want to know

What do you all recommend to get back? I’m feelinf really upset about a situation too upset to meditate or do cards or anything

How can I switch the energy back after I’m drained from dealing with bs all day?

And thank you :frowning:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your day. An evocation always makes me feel better. Whether for advice, or for a bit of help. Evocation does the trick for me when meditation is too still for an active mind.

3 Likes

Do you have anyone you could just dick around with?
This can be a big help for me. Doing things with my husband or if he’s at work, other friends wiether in person or online.

Taking that negative energy and stress then transmuting it into happiness and having fun.

3 Likes

Thank u both of you those are good ideas.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better, I’ve definitely been there.

2 Likes

Go get laid :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It is crossing my mind …:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

When I have days like this and I know I have to raise my vibration and get positive I just put something hilarious on on youtube. Simple and effective. Once i’m laughing and brush off the negative vibes i’m all good after ten minutes.

1 Like

1 Like

DxPvlTjLdPaumea-800x450-noPad

c67c4931ed27465ca2ac60ca91015847802dd783_hq

1 Like

Warm bath and some candle light usually helps to relax …

2 Likes

for this i either have a nice meal.steak,burger or i do this.its really helpful:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3sVuH7rms
or listen to Tibetan bowl chakra cleansing…

2 Likes

Idk if its the best thing, but I try to let the negativity intensify and push it all outwards. Eventually, i get tired and am reset back to zero

2 Likes

I second what @Xag_darklight says, a good cheeseburger, fries, and a soda. Got dayum… :grinning:

1 Like

big tasty is the best!!:muscle:
and coca cola !!

2 Likes

Exhaust it!
Being positive constantly and in every sense is absolutely BS!
It often goes along with the concept of Focusing as teached by the Secret.
You know what?
Maybe there is a reason for you to break out of that and maybe that’s exactly the fuel needed to get changes done!
Changes you may have set in place long before and just waited for you to get ready.

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

Agreed.

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

Yes I agree a nice bath with some aromatherapy jut might be what you need.

3 Likes

True, do you know of healing bathes which are used for cleansing?

Easist base recipe:
250g Natron, 500-1000g Salt,
add Essential Oils as you see fit.
Basicly that’s close to bathing in Ormus (Manna), except it is being created around you in the bath tub as you lay there.

Add one glass of Milk and your skin will be purified even further, as the natron reacts with the milk and creates a soapy loation while you’re in the bath.

The same can be done with blood instead of milk, which i only recommend before heavy demonic rituals or War / asking for a raise / getting rid of a Bully.

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

I read that as getting rid of Buffy for some reason, and wondered when my favorite childhood show became real with me in the villain team… Anyway, gonna need to try something similar, when my bathtub arrives in an hour or two

1 Like