When to thoroughly quit?

Where is the line you draw and when?

1 Like

When to quit what :question:

1 Like

Magick.

Everything Spiritual

If you need to ease off and do something more normal for your own health then you should absolutely do that.

The thing with magick, though, is that if you practice regularly, the spirits will take you through a process that results in ultimately beneficial changes to your mind and your life. Sometimes, the middle of this process can get messy, murky, or generally just unpleasant and uncomfortable. Magick isn’t causing you to suffer, but it is revealing to you how you have already been suffering.

I don’t mean to be a scaremonger, but if you leave the process in the middle, you can leave yourself in a bad spot instead of finishing the process that will get you to a better situation. Take a break if you need to, but return to the practice once you are ready and things will gradually get better.

10 Likes

There is no nor will be a beneficial spot. I dont believe that shit any longer. In fact, it only seems a hanful or two are real magicians in life. Sorry to say, this is my view. They were the ones that wrote tomes of knowledge. Apparently my mind is a seive and not a container.

1 Like

I don’t know re when to quit. It sounds however like you may need a short hiatus or to reevaluate methods you’ve been using. I think the first probably what you may need a hiatus aka break aka short rest to re-energize and get back your zest for thing. So maybe take a vacation to make time to think?

You can always quit after a vacation and doing some self evaluation after all. And does whether others are for real really impact on if you are for real or not? Anyways taking a break may be a good time to reflect on what to do say think try or stop doing next while simultaneous trying to fit in some enjoyment or stress relief in.

1 Like

Its all the way or no way right now.

Okie I’m not sure what to say or suggest nwxt

2 Likes

When to quit magick is up to individual :man_shrugging:

For me I suppose it will be when it doesn’t work or it will get so repetitive I will quit it; doesn’t look like happening so far.

4 Likes

Uhm…, how about never.

3 Likes

In my opinion a break should be taken when your entire focus is on magick and magick forums instead of experiencing life, or you turn into a “humanity is such a [insert negative ideology]” and blame being around demons for it.

Or when you blame others for the reason your magick cant get you a gf/bf, many practitioners forget they have a life outside of the practice (yes it can be woven into your life but there’s aspects where it’s separate) and become this toxic individual that act as though they’re better than the rest of the world or more “WOKE” because they believe in conspiracy theories and fondled demons and angels or because you shit on another religion cause magick told you the tRuTh.

those are in my view when it’s time to pack it up and take a break or quit altogether depending on the severity of it.

15 Likes

Fuego wtf kind of shit is this?

I’m sorry if you’re having a meltdown bro but I’m pretty sure there’s more than a couple of REAL magicians just here on Balg. If something doesn’t work feel free to speak for yourself but don’t belittle the rest of us that are putting on the work to master this art and make our dreams come true. If you need a break take one. Come back when your attitude is better.

17 Likes

Wow! Do you think it’s a part of your personal evolutionary process?

4 Likes

I definitely agree with this comment.

@Nightside just relax, take a breath and maybe try some grounding exercises.

5 Likes

Dude today you had a success with Air pentagram. So what is the big deal are you making? It is kinda ridiculous to have an experience just to say you don’t believe in this shit anymore in 12 hours, isn’t it?

Quit if you want to, what will change if you do? No offense but you don’t seem to have a lot going on for you at the moment. I didn’t have a lot going on for myself before I found it, so to speak.

Probably that air pentagram throw you off a bit. Just fucking relax.

One last thing, just because you don’t have a lot going on for you, dont throw the people here under fire and accuse them of not being real. Its ridiculous this comes from such a beginner at your level.

7 Likes

My apologies. You are all competent magicians. I am not one of them.

1 Like

I also believe in what occurred, but I see zero point to this. It is not helping me with my problems, Ive made zero contact, just thoughtforms I guess. Throwing a hissy fit due to my being a loser at anything I touch.

1 Like

This kinda talk is just soo ughh. Do better Fuego.

6 Likes

I think this illustrates the problem you are having.
You should believe in your self for what nothing exists outside of the Self.

6 Likes