When to reconnect

So as some of you may know, I reached out to Duke Sallos, through his sigil past Tuesday, in asking for his help with a love situation, along with wanting to start a new relationship with him.
So I’m wondering if I should keep trying to meditate on him, and ask him to come to me, maybe speak through my pendulum, and help me open my third eye.
Or, should I let him just do his thing, and wait until he decides he wants to recontact me?
I’m not sure if trying to connect and work with him, will take him away from working on my ex, as I believe he is.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

I have no answer for you but am definitely interested in what others have to say.

1 Like

Step by step, have patience …

1 Like

Do me a favor, please. When you have a chance, can you look on my post about seeking some advice, and read my last post that I just replied a moment ago, and give me your opinion on that. I don’t know why, but it’s interesting that you say have patience right when I posted my last reply to my last post. Thank you so much, and blessed be.

1 Like

Have read the whole topic even though it wasn’t necessary, your impatient vibration is not difficult to feel( work on that a bit ).
Don’t ask one day for one thing, another for different one ( girl, third eye, senses). Meditate on the sigil and focus yourself on the one goal. Some wishes need time to manifest…
8 days…it’s not even 8 seconds in Their world …

2 Likes

So let me ask you something. And obviously you don’t know me, or owee anything, but do you feel I should send her a message, saying I’m done and try to make her think I’m out, or just leave it as is and wait for something to eventually manifest?
Because I messaged her a happy 4th this morning, and got nothing.

1 Like

Alright, then that’s what I’ll do. Although I did delete her off FB, but that’s not a huge deal.
And yes, I am impatient. I’ve been investing in this for 9 months, and it’s been literal Hell.
And when you put effort into something, you start to get gun shy as time goes on, and doubt creeps in, so I appreciate advice from someone with no emotional investment in it, because it gives me a clearer outlook for a different perspective.
So thank you very much, for your time and comments. I greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Well @Lionheart, you got a bit of a mess over here.
Cancel out whatever older energies you’re using for any past relationship and focus on what you want currently.
So for example,, if you don’t want Sallos working on your Ex, destroy the sigil you designed for him to work on your ex, then create a new one and assign him a new task.
It’s a matter of following steps in order to get to what you want, waiting won’t do you any good, take action and follow a plan.

Also, try not use any tools like a Pendulum to communicate with the Infernal Divine, it actually puts barriers in between you and the Spirit, it’s better to let any information you want Sallos to inform you on come through.
@Lionheart

1 Like

@Lokthoriel I’m not sure I understand?
I do want Duke Sallos to work on my ex and bring her back. And I keep the same sigil I used to first call upon him, in my wallet with me, and use it to call upon/meditate to him.
So I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying? My apologies.

1 Like

Just foreshadowing no worries.

2 Likes

@Lokthoriel Also, I am messaging my ex every couple days. Nothing too much, just simple “hey, hope you have a great day” -or- “hope you have a great weekend that’s just as amazing as you are.”
Stuff like that.
I understand I can’t just wait for something, I know I have to keep meditating and communicating with Duke Sallos, and reach out in a positive way, to my ex, until she starts to show a change.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with redoing a ritual evocation if you feel like it isn’t working.

2 Likes

If you do it correctly,he will be always with you.

2 Likes

Very true. Both points of views.
Thank you both very much.

2 Likes