When someone treat your child like a dog

My cousin won’t stop treating my son like his a dog. Authorities say that there is no physical proof of anything, so they can do nothing.

Any advice will be appreciated. (I want her to suffer)

well if proof is needed remember that every smartphone has a video camera and voice recorder.

That said, can you be a little more definitive as to “Treat him like a dog”?

She would say to him “Voetsek, man” and then wave her hand like you would shoo a dog if you did not want him near you.

Voetsek
Afrikaans for ‘Get lost’.
(Not a swear word! but rather crude like English ‘bog off’)

He doesn’t even bother anyone, he keeps to himself. He enjoys watching people go about their daily tasks. And always trying to lend a hand.

[quote=“Jennifer Potgieter, post:3, topic:5058”]She would say to him “Voetsek, man” and then wave her hand like you would shoo a dog if you did not want him near you.

Voetsek
Afrikaans for ‘Get lost’.
(Not a swear word! but rather crude like English ‘bog off’)

He doesn’t even bother anyone, he keeps to himself. He enjoys watching people go about their daily tasks. And always trying to lend a hand.[/quote]

While it sounds extremely rude and indecent of her I would not say that it’s something that has to be dealt with by authorities (if you did not leave anything out of course). I usually don’t think that anyone needs to justify desire for destruction but it seems that your justification to make your cousin suffer is rather poor. I don’t mean to sound like a jackass or anything, but have you tried to actually have a conversation with her and make her understand that she has to stop? But then of course, you probably desire to bring suffering upon her for some other reasons or for no reason at all and the case you described sounds like a convenient justification. If this is the case indeed, then there are many means at your disposal, candle magick, evocation you name it. I think E.A. has some free material on cursing people either in newsletters or youtube channel.

I tried talking, which is why I tried to turn to authorities. And my reason for wanting her to suffer runs much deeper than that. I’m not comfortable with talking about it in public.

Do you want to make her sick long-term, make her die, make her suffer grief, or get her out of your life, or make her show more respect, or improve your situation so that whatever kind of person she is, you’re no longer in a situation where she can affect you?

These are all different goals and I understand that how something looks in print can’t convey the full situation (or it seems so easy to fix to observers) so I’m asking because the type of work you need to do will probably be different.

If, for example, tripling your income got your son and you away from her for good that might be more effective, esoecially if killing her might leave you homeless or without childcare, these are different things, and perhaps if she became sick she’d just be even harder on the child…

I don’t wish to pry into those details but the type of work you need to research and the spirits or spells will vary depending on precisely what will make this situation end.

Eva makes a good point. If your cousin is an especially petty person then the most suffering you can cause her is to excel in life and move beyond her. Make her watch as your life improves and her’s continues to be stagnant and stale.

i personally prefer to just remove people from my life that dont need to be there. I put several thousand miles between me and my family and i couldnt be happier about it.

I want her out of my life for good. I don’t want her dead just gone. (For good)

believe it or not I used to be a not ok kid. I was just htinking, maybe allowing your son to be the epitome of “Ankle Biter” would be helpful. Also, I have cut off my entire family to make sure my kids were treated the way I want. Kinda regretting my rashness now as I could have made contact sooner to give them another chance at civility; but- for the most part- my kids grew up knowig if you ain’t treated right, that to return the favor is ok.

ow 'bout sum good ol saturnian binding or freezing ,ever considered whoopin her silly ass ?.