When she (he) doesn’t know about your practices

Good point, also simple astrology. :+1:

I’m so far down the rabbit hole I can’t evaluate it,. but these are generally considered of interest to the female of the species even by people who privately scorn them:

http://www.neilstrauss.com/the-game/the-esoteric-arts-and-seduction/

2 Likes

When I was still with my husband, I just told him the blatant truth. I’m worshipping Lucifer and I have to do my rituals. He thought I was being sarcastic and joking, as do most whom I tell I’m a Lucifer worshipper, or however I might say it. I agree with other posters though. Start soft, new agey and all, if you really must keep it hidden.

Idk this life has changed me so much for the better and I’ve SEEN so much that it’s non negotiable for me. Any potential love interest is going to have to be ok with it or they can step aside. Faith and spirituality are so personal and if a person doesn’t respect THAT and you enough to nurture yourself as you see fit, that’s setting the stage for more controlling and changing later on. Do they love you for you or for who they want you to be?

2 Likes

This is such a common issue and has such an easy and super effective solution: doing everything astrally. Carry your temple and tools wherever you go, including prison whether that be a concrete and steel box or paralysis.

1 Like

Unless your fourtenate to have a partner that is a practitioner of sorts, no kids that are to young to to warrant the full extent of explanation… so on and so forth… I think he majority- certainly not everyone has to keep somethings in regards to private for sure and secret. In the not so disstant past the boys came in “dads seretive locked room in the basement” as I was doing a candle meditation and just said “woooew!” Of course by this time my state was broken and I calmly said “yes” of course it was “can we have some money?” Anyways quite some time later i shared with my older son a candle meditation as he struggles with his own bs and told him I do the same on a regular basis. Pretty sure he never did it and it was more to help him but also to dispell some of the “what the fuck does dad do down there in his locked room and why can’t we put our drums there?!” Anyways on a side note that was probably over a year ago and recently “packed up” (temporarily moved some stuff) and left door cracked unlocked so they can get they’re fill of dads secret locked room. However they are still to young in my opinion to fully come clean- it would greatly confuse them and is in they’re best interest especially with strict Christian grandparents.

2 Likes