When she (he) doesn’t know about your practices

You’re a Black magician and you married someone who doesn’t know about your practices and relationships with demons, you don’t want to lose your marriage if you tell her the truth, but you have to do it because you live together and you’ll need time, space and concentration to do your rituals and invocations at home. I already have an idea of what to do in such case but can’t trust it at 100% since i have no certainty of the reactions, if you guys already experienced it i would like to know your approach, other ideas are also welcomed.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m married and my other half doesn’t know about the LHP stuff specifically, but he does know I consider myself pagan and has zero issues with it. He is also agnostic.
We also both have our “me” time - this helps a lot. I can do my rituals while he is with his friends, and everyone is happy.

4 Likes

Don’t go straight to the D-word (demons) and don’t mention black magick, LHP, anything like that - start slow.

Maybe describe shamanism and the way the oldest spiritual paths in the world are about direct spirit contact, lay in a few safe newagey books or tomes by Eliade and Harner that keep a very analytical and detached approach, and which place it all in a context of academic study.

See how that sits with her, and then slowly start making the case for contacting beings who were ancient gods but got known as demons, or whatever.

But start with the safer fluffy stuff to begin with, IMO.

12 Likes

Yes that’s the rule of thumb

2 Likes

All I have to say to my wife is that it’s “occult shit” and the conversation ends…

4 Likes

Just tell her you’re back into crystals and meditation and bust out all that zen stuff and just laugh it off. If you don’t make it seem like a big deal it won’t be.

3 Likes

I just tell my husband I’m talking to Daemons. He’s atheist. He just thinks I’m an interesting flavor of crazy. That’s about it.

But for you, the advice given of coming out with the lighter stuff first is good, I would take it a step further and call on maybe King Paimon to convince her to start doing Meditations and stuff with you. And keep his influence on her as you slowly bring her into practicing herself. You’re Ascending, she’s Ascending, you can do awesome sex rites together, winning all around.

3 Likes

Thank you all, Yes the smooth approach is indeed the best way, the one i was thinking of, definitely a good choice, maybe she’ll be excited to know more about that and even think about practicing it which will be fantastic, it’s always stronger as a team.
@JezebelleMoon

…sex rites together, winning all around.

Awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

@Lady_Eva

books or tomes by Eliade and Harner that keep a very analytical and detached approach, and which place it all in a context of academic study.

Definitely the kind of books i’ll order, explaining things in a more digestible way seems to be a must.

2 Likes

Start with taking up meditation. No one cares about that. Then start talking about spirituality. Eventually you can get into magick but nothing dark. Way later you can slowly present the darker stuff and feel her out as you go along. Youll know what line not to cross

3 Likes

Where does she stands on the entire spectrum when it comes to spirituality?
If she hes zero interest in the subject then you wont have to tell her that much more then its your work on becoming your best Self and that you need some privacy.
When i told my gf about spirituality and magic she shrugged her shoulders and that was her interest of the matter i can do pretty much whatever i want she has zero interest and leave my things alone.

2 Likes

You could sort of “manipulate” her into being okay with it…? By making her sort of like an accomplice.
If there’s something you know she wants, like a raise or promotion or whatever. Tell her you can help. If she asks how just smile and say you think you know a way. Then when you get a chance and if your magick is good perform a rite to get it for her. She’ll be so happy and want to know how you did it. That will make her associate magick with “hey I can get something out of this.” Then eventually she’ll be more open to it.

4 Likes

The old wisdom about secrets like this runs thusly:

“Tell her everything, or tell her nothing at all.”

2 Likes

I did this with the mother of my child and my fiance she laughed and said i’m a witch too so is her mother so is my mother we then had a child were both her grandmothers are witches of the LHP and her mom is too and her father is a black magician.

Now this was luck, but if she really loves you she will accept tell her something like …

It’s the practice of ancestors working with old gods, even if they are demons, in a sense they are gods so you aren’t lying. But take it slow.

6 Likes

=I practice spirituality and meditation, namaste bitch.

3 Likes

“All I have to say to my wife is that it’s “occult shit” and the conversation ends.”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My added question to your is , what do you do when you know you have to hid it. Is it hard for you to do and if you get caught would it be worth losing your significant other/ spouse over it? In my case he probably divorce me or make me choose

1 Like

Certainly not worth losing her, but I guess you mean if he knows about the true meaning of the things, for example the inverted pentagram, ritual tools etc… and that he doesn’t like those practices. I think I’ll present thing with true meanings saying that this is for my spiritual awareness, protection, things i do to protect our home etc… something just like what some here already said :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s how it happened for me. I had to change the way I see daemons. That society demonized them. That they were Gods. The ones I studied. I was slowly introduced into it. My friend didn’t push anything on me. I started meditation with ENN videos. Then talked about the different daemons. Etc. Now we’re into Dark Magic. That’s when I found out who I was. So it was a journey I needed to go thru. My loyalty is with Satan and Goetic daemons. If you asked me last year about this stuff I say no way. I didn’t understand it. If she’s open Educate her. It could go a long way. For me I’m in hiding. I can’t practice openly for a lot of reasons. I do come from a blood line of family witches, psychics but I have family who don’t. A few who freak out.

1 Like

Start with tarot! Slowly explain that shit. Slowly open up. Starting with the little stuff. The fluffier, the better.

2 Likes

Better than Addams family. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ( no disrespect )