When our Earth ends, what happens?

You’re right lol can’t argue there

1 Like

Its simple really. We live on a physical plane, but we exist on a spritual one. Nothing is created or destroyed, just moved from one state to another…

Even burnt toast becomes, yes burnt, and you cant make it unburnt… but it then becomes carbon… degrades… goes to landfill uneaten… maybe digested by worms, or a bird… pooped out as something else… eventually becomes,as we do… dust of the earth. It may then take on another form.

When earth is engulfed by the Sun, it will become part of the supernova explosions, the atoms of your little finger will be a billion light years away from your toe… you become the universe, you become God - as God is all things.

Spirits here cannot dwell in houses, trees, or so-one… if they are commanded to become physical forms they will also be thrown into the fire of the Sun as they cannot leave the confines or earth.

Everything becomes clay we can make something else with.

@Wulf

Time is most certainly an illusion, but not because we came up with the measurement for it. I have come to the understanding that beyond the 3rd dimension, our universe is made up of 6 spatial dimensions, with the 4th being time, 5th being all potentiality, and the 6th being all beginnings. To properly grasp this concept, you must realize that these upper three dimensions are like a higher octave of the three you already perceive on a daily basis; the 1st is a line, the 2nd is a plane, the 3rd is depth. The 4th is a higher octave of the 1st, and like a line has a beginning middle and end, so too do all forms in the 4th dimension, down to the atom, and as large as the universe itself. Time is not some intangible force, but is a spatial dimension of its own (4th), the units of time we use to measure it are truly measuring our travel through the universe on a 4th dimensional level. All times exist at once, there is no motion on this plane, like a flip book, as it all exists at once, only the observation of it makes change appear to occur, or like a wire, the only thing that makes it seem like time passes is the motion of our consciousnesses through the temporal “wire” of your body, like how electricity travels through a wire. Like that one Hermetic Law that states that once a thing comes into contact with something else, they are always in contact. To further illustrate this concept, being that dimensions 4, 5, and 6 are a higher octave of dimensions 1, 2, and 3, it also means that dimension 0, being an infinitely small point, when on an octave higher, is the 3rd dimension, as each nanosecond (or smaller unit of temporal measurement if possible, down to an undividable unit), is like a 0 dimensional point, which when a nearly infinite number are combined and strung together, the next dimension up is made possible, as all these dimensions are permanently intertwined, and not separate.

The 5th dimension, being potentiality, is like a higher octave of the 2nd dimension, as every decision anyone could possibly make, and all butterfly effects already exist too, like branches from the 4th dimensional “timeline” (they call it that for a reason); there are many timelines that branch from one another. All possible states exist, every possible way everyone will die exists in this dimension, same goes for how each planet will be destroyed as well, same goes for this very universe. Some scientists speculate that the Big Bang is still happening, due to the universe’s expansion appearing to be speeding up; which would indicate that the Big Bang is SO big, that we’re closer to the initial “blast” than any other point in the universal lifespan. But I postulate that the Big Bang was just the part of the universe we entered into on this evolutionary journey, we were a unified consciousness of One, that, upon entry, we fragmented into infinite expressions. Like how electricity follows the path of least resistance, so too does the consciousness through the 5th dimensional branches. Every possible you exists at once, but due to the nature of the universal structure, you only experience one version of yourself, one moment at a time.

The 6th dimension, being a higher octave of the 3rd, is made up of multiple 5th dimensional potentiality grids, thus the 6th is like the trunk of the universal tree; having within it every beginning our universe could have possibly had, given its initial conditions, same goes for every beginning each person could have possibly had; along with all possibilities that branch from all beginnings. This is the structure of our universe, as 6 on an octave higher, is like the 3rd and the 0th, as it is indivisible by nature. There are more dimensions beyond these 6, (7, 8, 9, and 10) but with them we’d be getting into multiversal space, and that is irrelevant to this conversation.

I hope this makes sense, if any part wasn’t explained well enough, or doesn’t make sense, please ask!

It may arise a question about what the entities of Earth’s Planet and Zone will do… And is the element related to any “earth” e.g. also that of Mars, or especially our one?

If everything is thought and vibration then there are perhaps an infinite number of possibilities and probabilities that have happened, are going on, and will happen like the butterfly effect. Its probably more important on an individual’s level and what you will hopefully be able to make of it when you expire from life (if that does happen for said individual). People always seek soul mates, higher self, source, etc. I was watching Black Butler on Netflix (though I hear the two season are an abomination according to the source material) and a piece from the angels in that series and certain lore easily available on the net from multiple belief systems, is that we are split in twain. We constantly search to become whole. We are wanting and so often we become addicts of our immediate reality. This of course leads us on huge wild goose chaise red herrings in perhaps a long journey. Do we really want an end to that journey or a continuance (thus some probably want reincarnation though the erasure of experience and memory seems sucky since relearning each reality is a damn pain. Still, perhaps after many one becomes more and more adept and eventually instantly relearns. I really don’t know. Journeys are enticing and endings… kind of suck but some say that’s juts intro to a new beginning.

don’t matter what happens. All these philosophy questions means little. LIve your life in the present. The past is over. The future is yet to be. The present is a gift. Living your present makes your future become present. All that matters is to do things that help you live a fulfilling life after you get your basic needs met of course. If you don’t get your basic needs met, you can’t create your life as you don’t have freedom to explore. Not many are financially free to have freedom. We are all trap to our jobs wasting more than half our life working. Until we have freedom we should focus on all that can help us be free instead of pondering on philosophy questions that don’t have an answer. =o)

It’s all about priorities folks. do things that matter. use your time and energy on things that count.

2 Likes

I don’t know what happens regarding the spirit plane, but as to how it might go in a general way far off into the future, there’s this quite popular video about this, in case you havent seen it :

I found this quite mesmerizing when I watched it for the first time. But I was so high I was walking on clouds so that might be the reason why :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

I saw a video of Bashar saying humans began on planet Maldek, a planet between Mars and Jupiter that has been annhilated by a massive comet or something. What once was Maldek is now an astroid belt. Then, in this video, he says humans spiritually incarnated on Mars. Some “time” passed- (I’m with ya @John_Wick time is dogma) and ironicly enough, (I wish I remembered better the video has been taken off youtube) either the same comet that destroyed Maldek collided with Mars, or a piece of Maldek itself collided with Mars. In any case it was another mass extinction and humans have since spiritually incarnated here on Earth.

Im not saying any of this is true. Im saying I saw an interesting video about it and its been taken down for some reason of another.

Years later I found out about the Law Of One. I dont know much about the origins but a man evoked Ra and asked him about the Law Of One. You can read that discussion here. Ra talks about other planets like Earth & how they play a role in our “future.”

Thank you.

1 Like

I believe there are a few other rings of debris/rock in our system as well.

1 Like

Hahaha! Same!
bill cipher Best character in series!
…for me