When our Earth ends, what happens?

My question, since we work with spirits from another dimension, is when our Earth ends, what happens in the spirit world? Does it extinguish as well? Do we evolve on another planet? Or do we live there forever?

This is an interesting question.

Our planet existence, or the opposite, shouldn’t affect anything but Earth itself. That being said… I don’t think we will make it that far, as a species. Most likely, the last human been would’ve died some time ago.

Another idea is that the planet may be understood as a single organism and humans may be the reproductory system, tasked (for lack of a better word) with inseminating another planet so human life go on. If that’s the case… it is irrelevant, since Earth existing or not shouldn’t interfere with colonization.

Working with spirits doesn’t really mean the spirit world will be affected, the spirit world is an entire plane, this earth is just a small planet lol. A small drop in a sea doesn’t affect it, so it’s the same as if this earth were to end it wouldn’t affect this plane let alone the etheric/spiritual plane.

Humans exist in other places not just here so there’s no real affect, now if humanity here managed to populate another planet then human life here goes on.

3 Likes

Considering Earth and all the life living on it is made of material and the spirit world is intangible I would think it would continue on after Earth dies. I just wanted to make sure, from other people’s perspective, if the astral plane would diminish or not. I’m glad for your insight because it makes me feel more at ease now

1 Like

The spirit world is only intangible to those who don’t live there or never projected there. However to the residence of that plane that plane is the same as here, tangible, solid, etc. Earth isn’t dependent on the spiritual plane nor is the spiritual plane dependent on the earth. So yeah the spiritual plane goes on.

The astral is the collective unconscious, the mental plane, the astral theoretically speaking would only diminish if everything capable of dreaming/thought ceases to exist as it’s not the spiritual plane but the plane where all thoughts, imagination, and so forth connect. So the beings from the spiritual planes visit the astral/mental just as we do but they aren’t the same places.

2 Likes

Humans would just travel to the next planet with the most sustainable conditions and adapt as best they could, This plane doesn’t affect the higher dimensions , they don’t

1 Like

Only possible thing I could assume would happen is maybe an energetic ripple since some beings like nature spirits tend to come here from time to time, and with it gone a probable ripple of energy would be felt, however. I assume that’s with any planetary body, though only a theory.

2 Likes

Well NASA and ISRO r already planning to send the rockets and preparing the spacecrafts and finding the right planet to live if something happens to earth (for the citizens) and like @John_Wick said

My English is bad, sorry ;-;

2 Likes

Literally nothing happens; time is an illusion, the universe and everything in it, including the earth is both beginning and ending simultaneously, and every state in between, the only thing that makes time feel real is the fact that our consciousness moves through it, giving the illusion of temporal reality; the Spiritual Planes are beyond time and space, so there is no effect on them whatsoever, they continue to exist, and even when the earth is dust it still exists, as everything in temporal space exists simultaneously, it’s just the 3rd dimension is a very limited scope, which conceals what actually is.

4 Likes

I personally dont believe time is an illusion. My thought process is is that just because we invented a way to measure time doesn’t mean we made it up, but that’s just me

I was reading this and this is what popped into my head

2 Likes

Same, time as an illusion imo is just a way means of just not comprehending time. Time in my opinion is a physical, mental, and external/internal phenomenon, around an object, as a concept, etc. The physical experiences time, our bodies experience time, our minds, our development in any form, beings experience time, they age, they develop, time is experienced in multiple forms, and exist in multiple forms, past, present, future, left, right, up, down, etc. The spiritual plane experience time, Lucifer was a child at one point, the Gods were children at one point, demons, angels, etc. The primordial Gods were parents, grandparents of the younger generations of Gods like the Olympians, the Annunaki, the Ennead, etc.

There’s living concepts of time like the primordial Gods such as Chronos.

3 Likes

There is no time , just unique energy signatures frequencies., vibrations , every nano second we move into a different reality of possibilities if you were to look at our life’s through a film roll there would be different scenes every nano second , it’s not just continuous

1 Like

So not time, just a fancy way of breaking down time into a longer explanation lol.

So you are saying there is no time, yet explaining time? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m deconstructing the continuous time concept we perceive as humans that time is continuous , that is in fact not how it is from a quantum level, but how everyone is able to perceive it easily to keep track of stuff and have calendars with dates and stuff like that

So time exists still, and instead of keeping it simple people want to make it sound over-complicated and sophisticated o.o

1 Like

EvErYtHiNg is sUbJeCtIve AcCoRdInG tO tHe ObSeRvEr

1 Like

Too bad he died that kills this >=3

1 Like

He let his emo bitch brother kill him , he’s still the best character of all time of any anime

1 Like