When is the best time, from the information given, to contact this Angel? between2:40 - 3:00 any day?

I found this information on:

When should I communicate with the angel Sehaliah?

Time - Physical:
November 3 - November 7
Time - Intellectual:
14:40 - 15:00
Time - Emotional:
February 21, 00:00 - 23:59
May 5, 00:00 - 23:59
July 19, 00:00 - 23:59
October 2, 00:00 - 23:59
December 13, 00:00 - 23:59

I am going to try a Baal Kadmon thing and I would like to get the time right, atleast.
He doesn’t offer a time or any expansive ritual…
It is simple and maybe a little elegant because of that. It is more like a prayer than magick.

If I wanted to add some incense or a candle to help focus me, how would I do that? If the 2:40 - 3:00 times are correct, how would I pick out a proper candle?
(all my candle magick books talk to Saints or use Divine Names and Pslams, they don’t really cover Angel contact)

Thanks.

White is a pretty standard color for all purpose, but if a color pops into your head, go with it.

As far as times go, I am generally weary as it seems more important to the human than the spirit as , time as we know it is our own system for observing changes in the environment and throughout the day here on the physical. I personally do not see how a spirit would care either way. So, I say try any of those times, as well as outside of them, and see how it goes for you. Make records of each experience and compare so you can grow from it as you go on to future workings.

3 Likes

So I am trying to contact Sehaliah. But he is not just a Christian Angel. He is an Angel for all faiths.

Is there a way to cross reference what his uses are in a Christian tradition and say Hindu or any other religion or spiritual tradition.

What I want to do is make sure I am contacting the right Angel for the right job.

I am hearing two stories. Angel are super smart and can do much more than we think, and a second story, that Angels are only good at their job and asking them to do something that ordering “off-menu” will not work. (I’ve even read that Angels swtich out jobs every 1000 years, so after billions of years they have a lot of experience at all things) The Lore is all over the place.

So I want to make sure I am getting the right Angel.

You can certainly try cross referencing. Doing a quick bit of research, he seems to be a Kabbalahic angel relating to the 72 names of God with the ruling angel being Zadkiel (not Michael) with different attributes. Lore can be quite murky at best. To say that a spirit cannot have some influence on something outside of their speciality is a bit too far in my experience, although I would agree that those who do specialize with it tend to be the best. I would recommend calling him and just flat out asking if he can help or point you to an angel who can. Might help you a bit more

3 Likes

In my experience all angels are angels for all faiths.

1 Like

I have also read that (in kabbalah sources) Angels only understand Hebrew script. So they would know a Sigil or Seal but they would not know their name if it were written in any language but Hebrew.

This has to be bullsh*t. What are the chances that a Hindu man in year 200 BCE would know Hebrew. I think they are very, very small. So either the Angels were cut off from everyone, besides people who spoke Hebrew, in the world or they must be able to speak non-Hebrew languages.

Still, I think the Hebrew letters do have some authority of their own. So I will try and use them wherever I can and it fits in with my particular spiritual tradition. For me it has value.

I only bring this up because I made a post on this a day or so ago

Angels are supposed to be very intelligent beings, but they only understand Hebrew? Lel.

I agree that it is likely to be bs. The Hebrew is likely more for the magician’s benefit (mainly to help with immersion), not the angel’s. In fact, mainly elements of ritual are for the magician’s benefit if you really think about it. That’s how you can peel away aspects of a system and add other things once you understand it. This is how one can experiment and grow with their practice

1 Like

Long ago I read a fiction book that had a wizard in it called Belgareth (it was an Eddings book).

Anyway, Belgareth explained magick as the “will and the word”. Meaning that a persons will (intention plus faith) is far more important than all the trappings we put around magick.

I am beginning to think he is quite correct. So far I have only worked in the RHP traditon, but to me, so far, magick seems like little more than a highly focused prayer, with some visualization and as much faith as you can muster up.

BTW, I think my Kabblaha Cross, Middle Pillar exercises are actually increasing my faith. I am not very good at meditating at all. In fact, most times it seems that I am just going through the motions, but once in awhile, when I am doing the Kabbalistic Cross, I feel like I am really big. And sometimes I feel weird sensations.
Also, a few times when I have been thinking about something related to magick I have sort of felt like a new idea popped into my head.

Maybe I am just imagining things, but once in a while I think something about me is different than it was a month ago. because of the meditations.

Of course I do Candle/Psalm/Divine Name magick and 3 out of 4 of my workings/prayers are for spiritual growth. So it could be that too.
Although I have asked for more business, but mostly that is so I don’t have to work so much and I can pursue spiritual growth.

Do I need to bring Zadkiel into my working with Sehaliah? Would this strengthen the spell/prayer?

I have heard that with Fallen Angels sometimes you need to get their bosses to get them to cooperate.

What makes you think he is a fallen angel?

1 Like

It could help to strengthen it, as you would have two spirits that seem to like each other sharing the work as opposed to one.

1 Like

Maybe I could do a whole planetary thing. Planet spirit, intelligence, angel, and the specific Angel that works for the planet angel?
But how would each entity know what function is expected of them.
So I want Sehaliah to be responsible but I would like the others to back him up.

I don’t know, is that a good idea or not.

Usually you would petition each one individually with a specific part of the task. Assuming that they want to work with you and they get along with the others, it can be a powerful way to do things

1 Like

Definitely agree with this. In the past I’ve asked certain deities for things outside of what would be considered their sphere of influence, and although I got the intuition that what I asked for was not their specialty, they still granted me what I asked them for.

3 Likes