When I was cheated by my boyfriend of three years and he cheated, how should I retaliate?

A little difficult

These things can take time to happen all the way.

Also, maybe you didnā€™t spend enough time with the magick. Maybe he needs more punishment.

1 Like

I feel bad

1 Like

Thank you very much for your guidance

1 Like

Breakups arenā€™t very fun, especially when cheating was involved. You have to feel the bad feelings to let the good feelings come back in.

There are English language books I can suggest, but those might be difficult if English is a foreign language for you. Iā€™ve used the I Ching (ꘓē¶“) before, so maybe that would be a good practice for you to try. Iā€™ve heard that you can go to temples and have the priest/monks read the Changes for you, but you can also do it yourself if you want to learn it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying to rip on anyone making comments here, but if I just got cheated on, betrayed, and humiliated by someone I trusted, Iā€™d bring fucking holy hell down on them and anyone who got in my way.

Then, and only then, might I THINK about letting it go and ā€œmanifestingā€ something positive.

As a few have said, any combination or all of Shaz, Raum, Glasya Labolas, etcā€¦ from Magickal Attack. Andras will cause some pain too.

Also, if you got justice on your side, there are some Angels that will make them wish they never even thought about betraying youā€¦

5 Likes

I understand and empathize with youā€¦ What youā€™re feeling right now is very painful.

If you have to do somethingā€¦

Summon Lilith.

She will happily be a vicious advocate of yours.

1 Like

YOU shouldnā€™t feel bad. HE should. You did nothing wrong. You were honest and committed. Both are beautiful qualities to have. If you feel you must get some sort of justice then youā€™ll do what you will regardless of anyoneā€™s opinion. However, do not let his betrayal bring down your own sense of self worth. Be proud of yourself that you did not stoop so low to such an act. :+1:Best of luck and best regards to you.

2 Likes

The book of changes is written in classical Chinese. Most people canā€™t understand it! Itā€™s so difficult for me.

1 Like

thank :pray:ļ¼Œ But Iā€™m still sad and angry

I have a good English translation by Dr. Margaret Pearson, so you can probably find a modern Chinese translation too. The translation by Dr. Pearson removes a lot of the male-dominated language as well and makes it more gender neutral and women-friendly, which is nice. You can also tell that she has a great understanding of the trigrams/hexagrams and the imagery in the book.

I havenā€™t used the book too much, but when I have it has proven to be useful and accurate. Once, it told me that my relationship with this person would grow some and then there would be a big fight and an ending of the relationship. That is exactly what happened. I didnā€™t try to make it end, but I am pleased that it did. You have to be careful about who is around you. Some people bring you up, others keep you down.

Friendly reminder:
Please make all posts in English, or with a full and accurate English translation. This is a rule of this forum. Non English posts have been removed.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s alright. Do what you must but donā€™t forget to take care of yourself. Thatā€™s very important too.

Is this a Chinese book youā€™re using

1 Like

thank you

This is the book I have. It is in English, but I think you should be able to find a Chinese book that translates the classical Chinese into modern Chinese.

Best of luck!

I only want to say, itā€™s important to take responsibility for your own happiness and emotional / mental wellbeing. I would also say some of this is down to unhealthy social conditioning. I donā€™t think retaliation is key, but forgiveness is, and you can only do that when you understand why you canā€™t let go. Seems you may need to do some healing and deconditioning for yourself. Reconnect with who you really are.

Why would you even forgive something like that?

Op, you could try this to make him feel like shit.

1 Like

Because if you hold onto grudges, it will eventually eat away inside. Forgive for your own sake. Nor theirs. Forgiving is letting go and moving on. It doesnā€™t mean you condone what they did, but it does mean dropping the story, and not allowing it to control you mentally and emotionally. Forgiving often requires healing yourself.

2 Likes