What's your opinion on what people post here?

I don’t usually read what is posted, here.
I usually talk to a few, privately. It’s better, people are more comfortable to say many things, and there is less reason to “bullshit”, to be the center of attention.

3 Likes

He’s… very passionate about the affair…:wink:

3 Likes

I refuse to give away my power by thinking this way.
It’s all about manipulating to get what you want. Was telling another here about Etsy’s crap against none Christian Tarot readers.
They claim its not okay to sell because there are no physical goods being exchanged so what readers are doing is finding creative ways to give written information about the reading to their clients. One uses postcards with beautiful illustrations and others send pdfs or have items they sell on the side.

You got to push in their weak points and use their ignorance as your power until you can bring them crumbling to the ground.

6 Likes

Like the wage-gap right? That ain’t real so you shan’t talk about it. :joy::ok_hand:

7 Likes

T R I G E R R E D
:rofl:

5 Likes

I wrote an entire rant about this like half a year ago:

And while I still maintain that my position was sound on this, there is not one way that line of thinking did me, personally, any good. As long as I do what I need to do, there is really no need to give a damn what anyone else does or pretends to do, unless it is against me and my interests.

This^^^

But mainly this^^^

LARPERs and lunatics on the forum do not effect me. It could even be argued that they are doing the rest of us a favor. The more out in left field people perceive what we do as, the less likely it is that anyone will ever take it seriously enough in a developed nation to impose laws against it. In other words, it facilitates magickians getting away with some wild shit with no fear of legal action. I’ll take it.

Hindsight being 20/20, if I had been more clear headed at the time I wrote that rant, I would not have written it in the first place and would have used that time and energy for meditation, reading, chanting, etc. All infinitely more personally beneficial ways to spend my time.

11 Likes

Did you try to talk to Deamons and Ghosts? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I never thought about it like this… Thank you!

6 Likes

Yes, people who want to learn tell you genuine where they got the information from. I always mention a forum member when I’ve learned something

4 Likes

Please keep one thing in mind. See through people. Some people make things up to belong to something and they are very welcome. They are not trolls or liars, they try to be part.
I’ve noticed there are some really nice people trying to be part and heck they learn a bit too. Maybe they will grow and eventually get there.

And yes you have the trolls and liars, well eventually they will be kicked off.

8 Likes

I believe some exaggerate, straight up lie, and/or some are telling the truth, but others may be too arrogant to believe. Simple. All moments are annoying, but it’s best to eye roll and move on.

10 Likes

I personally am endlessly amused by the people who are utilizing demonic energies in order to do over the top love spells. I don’t know if amused would be the right word, more like dismayed.

4 Likes

the whole Alex Jones thing is ridiculous and scary that they can even do that
I don’t really watch him much at all. once in a great while but that hate speech bs reason is crazy and kinda scary. they can twist hate speech anyway they want to make it seem like something else and litterally do w.e they want making freedom of speech a thing of the past

4 Likes

This

1 Like

never thought of it that way you make a good point. in one aspect you want to be taken seriouslybbut on another level you don’t bc then you will be seen as a threat. BURN THE WITCH!:sob::frowning::sob::sob::sob:yea we don’t want that to happen for sure. so i guess bring on the loonies… but not here. they can go to a different forum

4 Likes

Well im one who joined here with my ignorance and now after while of reading other people posts and knowledge they share i only know i still have much more to understand.
Now i kinda feel bad for my ignorance and think about cool quote from one song “Before I talk, I should read a book.” hah^^
But yea, from one point i agree that many people can write stupid things, but until they are open minded and have will to learn it may be best place to enlight them eaven if they start with stupid mindset and ideologies.
After all its what that forum is for, not only sharing experiences but also getting advices and learning from eachother ye?^^
Well, i still have no clue wich things may be bullshit so long road before me and its cool, i starting to like that place and changing viewpoint at many things.

5 Likes

But then again there is also age difference which i guess plays some role into this. Tbh idc if u exaggerate or anything as long as ur personality is friendly and normal instead of being shady and act as if you’re high class.

6 Likes

If I’m being honest, lately the posts have been a regurgitation of the same thing over and over again. It’s boring. It’s just “Demons this” and “demons that” and it gets boring quite frankly. I’d like a little variety here! And I get that it’s a LHP forum and I love that, but the occult and LHP aren’t limited to goetic demons and I wish these newcomers would realize that in order to bring some cool new shit to read on here. And the stream of several rude and ignorant people weaseling their way in haven’t helped either. But I’ve interacted with some people on here (both new to the forum and BALG “veterans” as well) and they’ve been great! Just ignore the crazies lol.

16 Likes

I agree. I wish there was more then only demon talk and evocation. The occult world is massive. However. This is Erics website and this is what he promotes so we can’t really be surprised. Its cool, I like the people on the forum. For a while there was a very very tight group of us and that was a lot of fun. As I was learning, it felt great to know that there was a place to simply ask my question knowing that I would receive an abundance of great info, and people who would support my path.

I actually know of a big under the radar witch who is open to demons, witchcraft, and many currents that is currently constructing a forum. When it opens I will shoot you a link.

13 Likes

Yes, please.

@FraterMagni I hear you. But consider the ‘why’ as to how many find their way here. Demons are what is pushed within BALG, so demons are the draw.

It kind of disappoints sometimes, though. Nobody I have interacted with here works chaos magick beyond basic sigil construction and charging, at least that I have found willing to talk with (except one person; thanks Al). I recently started a group for experimenting with chaos magick, but out of about 20 people that joined, I only had one person get a result and one other show any real interest which was intent-specific. Everyone else either lurked or did not know what I was talking about, so the group is functionally dead. Nobody is talking about planetary magick beyond timing, many are downright racist towards angelics, and Qabbalah is not even discussed. You would think with a group that quotes Crowley every day of the week, some of them would be discussing Qabbalistic magick…

6 Likes