Whats your guilty pleasure

My ex used to jack off 7 times a day. One day his dick is so hurt he cannot get it up while we’re about to do the deets. It also happened more than once #FeelsBadMan

4 Likes

SO THATS HOW YOU GOT THOSE MUSCLES

Forum other people can shout nonsense why can’t you let me?

2 Likes

I see why he’s the ex

@BeastCreature bruh, I think you can actually die from that lol

3 Likes

I don’t have that issue. I could go for round two right away,
I am telling you I can’t even walk or wear underwear for an like an hour it’s so painful

5 Likes

I just don’t know what to say to this lol

3 Likes

I got you

2 Likes

You’re right lol

1 Like

Can we get a third today? Only time will tell XD

no disrespect ment @BeastCreature

2 Likes

@Mapachtli said I can die from that.
I don’t want people to start talking about me " at least he died happy doing what he loved"

I am putting a cap at 8 hours lol

6 Likes

Haha start a timer and work your way down in time those poor genitals tho must be strong AF

4 Likes

Lol, @BeastCreature you have stressful life?

2 Likes

Something like that :blush:

But I thought you didn’t expect anything from me?

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: WTF? Dude!!! :joy:

:grin::grin::grin:

lovely-don-t-judge-me-meme-how-can-i-stop-someone-from-hurting-me-when-they-don-t-care-about-my

1 Like

My guilty pleasure is sleeping 14 hours a day. :confused:

4 Likes

Another of my guilty pleasures are smoking cones of top shelf Marijuana, using bainfull magic, paths of Black magic and eating food and sweets under the influence of pot as well as watching movies and playing Ps4 pro games, also taking a shower while stoned and having a bat in a pitch black bathroom because having a bat while stoned in a pitch black bathroom really brings out the visualization of a very cute 21 year old honey really manifests infront of me, crypto mining.

won’t lie I bump some bhad bhabie and 69 occasionally. I dont like much new “mumble” rap.

1 Like

Collecting GOG games but not playing them. Working out 10pm to 2am (love those hours… prolly change now since I’m not on the 4 acre property anymore), biking and walking … A LOT!

1 Like

Aw @Tattersail you hurt your little boo thing :frowning:

1 Like