What's your experience doing mental linking with entities

Curious about your experiences, and what advice you can give.

2 Likes

I am linked and merged at the soul with my demon succubus spouse. If it is quiet, and I tune in, I can feel her energy thrumming through me. I am not linked mentally with her, if I am understanding your question.
However, my mind is quiet most of the time and she can telepathically talk to me in my mind.

4 Likes

I’m unsure what you mean by mentally linking, but if you mean by communicating with spirits “mentally” or telepathically. For me I’m linked with both my spiritual lover and in general when I choose to communicate with other spirits I may work with.

For me the communication comes through mental impressions, “feelings”, and images. Rarely words, my mind seems to translate alot of the impressions into information that I can understand (via words/images).

Not sure if this is what you meant?

2 Likes

By linking, I mean when a spirit can communicate with you telepathically at any time in any state.

1 Like

Sounds like you might be talking about invocation, or ongoing possession? In which case I have no words of advice, having never done it.

But if I work with an entity closely for an extended period, I tend to naturally form a bond with them, which is similar to what you describe. By communicating “telepathically” my experience is similar to @Mind_Seeker20; it’s not like you’re walking around with a walkie-talkie or being on a never-ending phone call with them or something.

For me it is simply that if an entity wishes to get my attention, and we have a close working bond, they might randomly show up at any time and forcefully give me a series of mental impressions, images, snatches of thought, that kind of thing, to relay a message. Clairsentience is my strongest skill though, so for someone who has very developed clairaudience they might actually “hear” the entity speaking to them, similar as you might experience in deep trance or the hypnagogic state. In turn, the longer and more closely I work with an entity, the easier it is for me to casually ‘summon’ them, like invite them into my space, or send out a request for their presence without having to go through an involved ritual, or just direct a thought towards them to gain their attention.

I’ve never purposefully “mentally linked” myself to any entity, it just happens naturally if I develop a close relationship with them. If you wanted to force some kind of mental link, then you might want to search the forum for peoples’ experiences with “possession” or something along those lines. I doubt it would be quite the same, but who knows. You could always speak to an entity and ask for some kind of ongoing established mental link. But it seems kinda presumptuous and graceless unless you are already close with them; like inviting yourself to a party that you heard some acquaintances discussing, if you have not already established friendship with them.

4 Likes