What's up with today?

Moon phases usually don’t have this strong of an effect on me - well, full moon does, but I acknowledged that a long time ago :smile: I don’t really notice the other phases tho

1 Like

I completely sealed myself off from that stuff though, I don’t scroll social media feeds only once every 2 months or so and I completely hid and blocked all news sources… But yeah, when I go to the store I may pick up some negativity from other people, I noticed how they’re always nervous/irritable…

2 Likes

human feng shui is part of environment. We can’t always get away from it due to living in society. Yes. we can take responsibility for our action by recharging and getting some alone time with nature. We still can’t ignore the fact that we can be affected by others and once in awhile explode since not everyone knows what will trigger the stress explosion build up. it’s natural human nature. =o) It’s ok to break down once in awhile to release.

@adalbertsen i can’t get away from it cuz my family is stuck to news like peanut butter with jam. lol It do affect me even though i’m pretty good at ignoring things. It’s called negative osmosis by being in the environment. That’s why one of the secrets of successful people is to remove self from bad influence environment/people.

2 Likes

Huh, that sucks… I think mental health is an often overlooked, but important thing to take care of. Cutting off negative influence can be difficult :confused:

parents are old generation stubborn folks so can’t do much about that. Just gotta block them out best you can.

silence is underrated. that’s why i hate all the people blasting music with their cheap speakers going around the city. It’s like they need constant sucky music and they have to have others hear it. downstairs neighbor is one of them. luckily i got some curse and magick done that help with that. Use to have homeless next door alleyway 10 tents plus nonstop music day and night too but got rid of them too with magick and city got sued for not doing anything about it. Now it’s very tolerable to once in while music blasting instead of constantly. Took some time like a yr or so ,so don’t give up if you magick isn’t immediate. There is progress in between too. But now its a very satisfied result.

silence is good for health. that’s why most people go crazy. nonstop noise. mind chatter is considered noise too as it’s internal hearing. there’s studies proving it’s healthy too and allow your brain to be more healthy functioning.

2 Likes

@anon37593562 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Thank you for the reminder. I definitely needed that today.

1 Like