Whats up with the yahweh hate?

I dont know anything about yahweh or anything i am just curious coz people say its same as jehovah which we use in lbrp and middle pillar

So i am concerned is the lbrp and mp good and wont fuck me in any way with jehovah involved in it

Can someone please tell whats up with it?

There’s a couple of reasons.

1. They’re insufferable LHP magicians who think that hating on anything relating to Abrahamic is cool and edgy when in reality it just makes them look obnoxious (a lot of these same people are also hypocritical and end up acting in a similar manner to actual bad followers of the Abrahamic faiths).

2. They mistakenly believe that Yahweh is responsible for all suffering inflicted by Abrahamic religions (he’s not; the problem is humans who use Yahweh to justify horrific actions)

5 Likes

Would you care to explain a how this conclusion is a mistake ? The religious are simply following their leader.

2 Samuel 24:15-17
"So the Lord sent a plague on Israel from that morning until the end of the time designated, and seventy thousand of the people from Dan to Beersheba were brutally MURDERED.
When the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was afflicting the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the Lord was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
When David saw the angel who was striking down the people, he said to the Lord, “I have sinned; I, the shepherd, have done wrong. THESE ARE BUT SHEEP. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ? Let your hand fall on me and my family.”

The book of Job describes how god will abandon you and destroy your life if you become too faithful. All it took was a bet from Lucifer and god murdered Job’s family and destroyed his whole life to prove to the devil how faithful Job was. Our sadistic creator physically tortured job to within inches of is life and murdered innocent people because he was concerned about the Devil’s opinion.

Job 2:3
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, THOUGH YOU INCETED ME AGAINST HIM TO RUIN HIM WITHOUT ANY REASON !

Exodus 9 NIV.
v. 12 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.
v. 15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.
Exodus 10
v. 10 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the LORD.”
v. 16 Pharaoh quickly summoned Moses and Aaron and said, “I have sinned against the LORD your God and against you. 17 Now forgive my sin once more and pray to the LORD your God to take this deadly plague away from me.”
v. 27 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he was not willing to let them go.
Exodus 11
v. 9 The LORD had said to Moses, “Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you — so that my wonders may be multiplied in Egypt.” 10 Moses and Aaron performed all these wonders before Pharaoh, but the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go out of his country.

2 Likes

Humans are the ones who wrote the Bible. Humans are the ones who set up the traditions within Abrahamic religions. And humans are the one who came up with these beliefs. Oh sure, they may claim that some otherworldly entity came to them and told them to do it, but humanity has a long track record of laying the blame on spirits because they are unable to take responsibility for the horrible shit they do (ex. “God told me to do it”). Anyone can say “Our cause is just because God said so”.

And the Bible is not a source to be trusted when it comes to dealing with spirits. It’s been edited hundreds of times to reflect the Vatican’s political beliefs; there are entire chapters of the Bible that have been written and excluded from recent editions.

3 Likes

Dangerous oversimplification, as a magician that’s defeated Yahweh, it’s liberating to have that energy out of your life

1 Like

Uh huh, sure you did.

1 Like

Yup, even shared an incantation on here that will literally blind him.

Have you read the Old Testament???

You can even look at Damien Echols’ book angels and archangels, where he literally reveals that working with Yahweh, he learned that he was one and the same as the Sumerian god Enlil.

However his dna still lives within us, so he tends to use people weaknesses against them, just like any archon.

Please do your research guys, don’t let anyone tell you what is what, nobody is out here looking for beef with Yahweh, it’s just a historical fact, his efforts still play out in developing magicians til this day.

If he’s not messing with you it’s unlikely you are talented or functional magician. People that are witchkin, often have more trouble with Yahweh and the archons than other people. There are people out there that will share their stories, some are loopy but some are the real deal.

If you know what you’re doing, he’s not hard to defeat, his worst nightmare is a human that’s free, and knows thyself.

Take it as you please

1 Like

Lemme set that straight a lil bit.

1. Sure some are just being edgy lil’ edge lords and ladies, I’ll give you that. I was probably also one of those in my teenage years and well into my twenties. I won’t deny it
    Most, however, is a reaction to suffered traumatic experiences through (strict) religious pasts. Don’t discard that piece of the story, it’s a little short-sided almost as short-sided as the regular Jehovah worshipper can be. ;p ;p ;p

2. Read the old testament. Old Yahweh/ Jehovah/ Bob The Builder acts like a pretentious a-hole a lot of the times. In my opinion (and that of most early christians/ gnostics) In the new testament Jesus wasn’t even talking about Bob, when speaking about “His Father”. This of course is followed up by hordes of misguided a-holes that keep treating the bible as factual history and the whole truth and nothing but the truth instead of the most probable intended mythical history and symbolism of something that will always and forever transcend any human understanding.

My (pointless) addition to this (also pointless) discussion
As much as the regular mainstream of Bob’s worshippers want to believe. Existence within this universe/ multiverse already is so much more complex than a white robed bearded masculine force as CEO of life that concerns himself personally with the exact reeling and dealings of a bunch of hairless apes on a small planet and only has two places for us to go after just one lifetime. Just try to imagine the true principle of eternity, for instance. That’s is just slightly scratching the surface of the complexity of existence. Let alone the theory of “beyond existence”.

This means that there are countless ways to exist and to spiritually be involved within this universe. I am one of the many that has a different approach and I’ve had that from birth. We can get a little tired by people that try to force their limited view of spirituality on us an tell us it is the only way. Some of us even get a little angry at times and in order to vent and to have a little fun we do like piss those people off in our turn and talk shit about and hate on your god.

2 Likes

Yahweh is just a basic dessert tribal war god blown out of all proportion, he’s like any war god, kind of a git and psychopathic.

Humans write down their stores yes, but those ARE his stories, it’s not like there’s a magickal lovely elf hiding behind the horror that we don’t know about.

Here’s the scholarly version based on the actual documentation not hearsay or religious fappery:

5 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. So your answer to the original question could have simply stated that yahway and / or jehova probably have no significance in the rituals the OP was concerned about ?

1. Even if it’s just someone in their edgy teen years, too often they’ve experienced being hurt in the name of this deity. Most people who despise yahweh have experienced hardships because of him or his followers. Maybe they don’t talk about them publicly, but get to know anyone beneath the surface and you’ll see this is way too common.

2. You obviously haven’t studied the history of yahweh at all nor of other cultures in the Ancient Near East, otherwise you’d see how abnormal he was for a deity. Yahweh was a tribal storm god and his favour to his followers has been seen as him showing approval to all sorts of nasty things like genocide (except for virgin women who’d be taken as sex slaves), rape, rampant xenophobia and racism (still highly prevalent in the modern day). This is why these things are so prevalent in the bible and why they continue to be rampant problems in today’s world where JCI faiths are highly prevalent.

If you compare the dynamics of the mythology in the bible to other cultures in the near east at the time, you’d realize how messed up the bible and yahweh were.

If followers of yahweh today were still some minor cult today struggling to exist in the modern world, maybe I’d be able to get behind the idea that people have just misinterpreted yahweh en masse, but seems like every which way he seems fine with showing favour to those who want to destroy other cultures and their people, keep women in a position of subservience that did not exist in other cultures in the near east at the time, and keep people warring with one another.

2 Likes

Lol don’t even start with him.

Yahweh is a sosiopathic war god from the middle east and now he is in war with Allah (another sociopathic God from the middle east) on Israels behalf. And he is succeeding in his effort in taking out Allahs followers. I am not complaining in him taking on Allah since Allah consumed male followers with: it is ok to be a pedophile as long as you are married to the victim. And this needs to end now in our time.

Too bad with the children of Gaza, though.

2 Likes

Funny that Yahweh is a wargod and Islam is a religion developed in wartime and both see the old testament as holy

The video @Mulberry linked is awesome as scholar source of how the Hebrew tribes formed and developed the view of their god.
Esoterica is by far is my favorite scholarly source on Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Gnosticism, medieval magick etc.
I’m still a bit bummed that I totally missed dr. Sledge when he was speaking at the Bibliotheca Hermetica/ Embassy Of The Free Mind last summer

4 Likes

Very funny indeed.

One of my favorites too.

Perhaps it is on YT.

1 Like

Yeah it’s on yt. Would’ve liked to be there though ^^

1 Like