What's the worst thing you've done as a black mage?

Not astrally I don’t think. I know the person well so I stared into a candle flame and basically tranced out focusing on them and their mind and feeding fear into them through the candle flame as if it was a doorway to their mind while vocalizing that they would be plagued by terrifying nightmares about me. It worked from what I have been able to gather.

And as far as the bound in venom I basically turned a binding into a nasty nasty by throwing some venom into the binding so they would be bound in a toxic state. That worked to.

Said person is miserable.

I love that movie series.

1 Like

What series?

Yeah, but did you use real venom or was it on the astral plane only?

Real venom

OK. Care to PM me with more specific steps? Also, how would you use a (black?) mirror in harming the target? I sorta got the message that I need to.

I’ve never used a black mirror that way

Mirrors are portals. Send the attack through a portal to them.

Nothing. Yet.

Not spanking, babygirl :joy::joy::smiling_imp: @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Cursing, and later figuring out it works

That is hardly the worst thing. More likely some of the best things :wink: :blush:

3 Likes

Yes, that was my first thought too. Do I need to write the target’s name anywhere and if so, where?

I really wish could share the details with you all… It really is my pride and joy to find the PERFECT torture for those who truly deserve to suffer. I dream about this stuff, the strategy of it all, composing it like music, psychoanalysing my prey for years before I act… But I have been instructed not to share, especially publicly, especially with those that are so new on the forum… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Final Destination

Splainy?

Color me interested.

While I am new to the forum, perhaps my blog will attest to the fact that I’m not a novice: https://thefrostclaw.wordpress.com/

1 Like

I was going to mention something about using immediate rage vs waiting and watching the targets weaknesses.
There is something especially powerful about in-the-moment rage. I believe these emotions/power is hard to duplicate or to resurrect, perhaps impossible. The rage works so well at sending a jolt to the target, to kill or maim, like The Tower tarot card depicts. One can fuck up a life in an instant just based on pure emotion.

The downside of this is that the targets suffering is very different than a drawn out torture. With time and planning one can punish a target for years and decades. These workings seems to be best when performed in ways that one can continue to feed the working, not a “set the intention and release it” sort of deal. It’s like a wicked little garden that needs planting, watering, and the occasional tending to in order to flourish. But if you study your target well you can plant the perfect strategic garden, trimming here or there, adding to it as the target adapts or as new opportunities present themselves.

1 Like

That is the movie @anon47923162 wss talking about.

I concur. I read somewhere that both are legit techniques: one is based on red rage, warlike behavior, sending forth a strong jolt of energy. The other requires complete detachment and funerary rites, thus acting on the sympathetic principle. (If anyone knows where this is from, please let me know.)

Now, there’s no reason you can’t pre-program your curse and then wait for the right moment. Real, well-deserved fury will break loose. It’s basic psychology.

Furthermore, your wrath can be your portal and your power (though I have helpers) and you can mess up someone astrally big time. And that means you found and exploited their major weakness. And that means you can come back for more in a more… detached state.

1 Like