What's the worst thing you've done as a black mage?

What is the worst magical thing you’ve ever done, physically, astrally, or both? If you haven’t (yet), what’s the worst quality of your shadow?

Not to worry, I’ll make my confessions too. :wink:

How about you start?

1 Like

Sure. A girl is not afraid.

I have killed and mutilated someone astrally. And I felt nothing.

3 Likes

And the person died in the physical plane?

1 Like

According to the divination done by two experienced occultists, they are not doing well. Honestly, I don’t care as long as the bitch doesn’t attack me astrally again. And she won’t.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Successful death curse.

4 Likes

Cursed some asshat who decided to try and fuck with me :alien: things have calmed down and divinations are lookin good for me so they are learning there are worse things than death from the human perspective. Like being bound and anchored in madness,misery, poverty, chaos and LIFE :innocent:

truth___soul_eater_18_stein_by_drunkenunicorn756

3 Likes

Someone got on my nerves so in a lucid dream I sent them into a head on collision with another car and wiped out them and their close family. Woke up and it had actually happened and made the local news at that. That was the second time I did that to someone.

7 Likes

Wow, that’s very impressive.

1 Like

Cursed a beach who bullied me online for her to have her life screwed up, her husband divorcing her and her poisoning her kid accidentally. I never heard anything from her again right after I casted that.

2 Likes

I’m currently torturing someone’s mind and slowly ruining their life. It will go on for at least the next 15 years. It is my pride and joy. Checking in on their pain is a favorite past time of mine.

8 Likes

Sounds fascinating. Can you give any detail as to your methods? I’d be interested to know, if you can share…

2 Likes

used porridge oats instead of whole grain as a ritual offering…Jeeze what a mess!

6 Likes

Bound in venom, plagued with nightmares. I like to play with my food before I eat it.

3 Likes

Cursed a former friend last year after he went off the deep end and ruined the life of a close friend. He got in a car accident, got shot, and now his mom is on her death bed. And I don’t feel shit. Also cast a successful death curse and got two hits.

5 Likes

I would love to know how to effect that.

Are you able to share your method here or privately? I’ll share what I can in return.

Who doesn’t?.. Did you do it astrally? Care to share more?

1 Like

It was a lucid dream. It was like I was Death in final destination and I went into the drivers and the vehicles and just sent them colliding together. It was very spontaneous based on my aggravation that triggered the dream. Best I can advise with this is watch final destination and see it through the eyes of Death and then put that in a dream.