What's the problem? need help? giving free advice (might be good, might also be really bad)

You need to balance things.
write a list of what’s most important to least important. always put the most important things first and the least when you are able to. you always find time for something if its important even if its not the most important its still important to you so you make time for it.

I believe working on a higher paying job that could essentially give you more time and freedom will give you opportunities to work on the female attraction aswell.

3 Likes

This is more of a reading type questions for me. as for the secodn question I saw destruction and then I saw flowers growing so I believe things need to go to shits before things will get better.

First question. there is always hope, whatever it may be there is always hope. I thought I needed to be somebody else to find love or sex but really you just needed to find the right person

1 Like

I assume magick can be a massive help in attracting that person?

2 Likes

Yes!
You can write down all of your requirements for your partner and manifest someone similar to what you’re looking for

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi, any advice of methods to get back together with someone?

1 Like

that depends on the situation. is it complicated or not?
what can you do in real life?
there’s a lot of factors at play here.
I’d suggest to be in contact with them and hangout.
can do some influence on the from planet venus or an entity

1 Like

Are you offering readings here, or just advice from you?

1 Like

just advice but I do trades always

1 Like