What's the problem? need help? giving free advice (might be good, might also be really bad)

whatever you want advice on I’ll try my best to give it. good or bad won’t really know. it’ll be my personal take on it and not a fact so remember that!

if you don’t want to post it here you can just PM me and if you just wanna rant you can do it here or in a PM to me :slight_smile:

treat me as your new best friend and let it all out!

12 Likes

I’ll go first. What would you say are the basics of a lasting strong relationship?

2 Likes
  • both are equally committed to making things work and fighting for each other.
  • balance the give and take in the relationship.
  • dont ever stop showing appreciation, love and affection.
  • understanding each other, respect and communication.
  • make sure that before entering a relationship that both are ready to be in a relationship to begin with.
  • obvi no lies, no cheating lol
  • independence! you are not ONE, you are two individuals that decided to share the rest of your lives together.
4 Likes

Damn. I definitely think that’s great advice thank you!

1 Like

well relationships are my specialty when it comes to giving advice lol. could probably tell you a lot more than this but I guess these are the basics. ever need more personal advice on that then feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm have a question what is the best way to heal myself from a condition called chronic non allergic rhinitis ,. MB you have smt i have missed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm that’s hard as it seems you cannot really cure this from the just little now research I did but the archangel raphael is supposedly a miracle worker.

Something to try could perhaps be the revision technique. I have a post about it here. it is basically imagining something not happening to begin with and it changes the future/ now events.

2 Likes

i know about that post i think . did try Archangel raphael + other angels + all demons that specialize on healing also queen Isis , Artemis , and Queen Morrigan , feel a little better tho XD , but is still there :smiley:

1 Like

I figured but wasn’t sure. how about the two cups method (dimensional jumping) ever tried it before?

1 Like

know of it , never tried it but guess il give it a try thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do that also thanks :blush:

1 Like

Can we ask for more than one piece of advice btw?

1 Like

yeah sure!

1 Like

Any advice on how to get rid of toxic shame?

1 Like

Any advice on reducing gastric acid? (if english isn’t so good, sorry, languages ​​really isn’t my best talent

1 Like

I’d say first step to anything is to decide you want this.
Find something that changes your perspective.
If you can then fake it til you make it as in tell yourself you’re not worthless until it sticks.

it is all in your head that you’re worthless
The same goes for no confidence. it’s all in the head.
A start would be to just tell yourself you’re not even if you don’t believe it and then find other ways to build it up.

As in magick wise have you ever heard of Bathin? she shifts and changes the way you think and percieve things. She changes ones thought process to that of your desire so if you desire to remove toxic shame it is well in her power to shift your thoughts.

from the little research I did it seems connected to past things/ childhood even? Revision technique reprograms your mind and ”changes” the past to that of your desire. So in you’re situation the RT would be focused on the things you experienced that caused toxic shame and to remove those in your past.

I believe anything that works with the mind and emotions could help you in this situation. King Paimon, Orias, Dantalion.

2 Likes

If you have not then I suggest looking into foods and beverages to avoid and foods to eat that reduces it.

do you get any medicin for it and talk to doctors?

Healing yourself may help. I am not good with healing stuff but I’m pretty sure there is a ton here that you can read.

entities I know of are Marbas, Raphael, Lucifer and Buer.

1 Like

I understand, I’ll see what I do.

2 Likes

So I need some money, to move out and to attract females.
I’m currently working a minimum wage job and wanna go to a coding bootcamp but I’m afraid I’ll focus too much on one or the other and won’t be able to do it.

Learning coding is much more important, it’s pays way more and is more important for my overall life, but the job pays my bills mainly credit card and rent to my parents.

Anyways I have general life chores and stress outside of the coding bootcamp and my work. Any advice is helpful.

2 Likes

I’m a disabled bisexual, in that although I identify as bisexual, I can only function as a heterosexual. What hope is there for me?

Secondly, with the global economy almost dead, what do you foresee – especially with the Northern hemisphere influenza session coming?

Al.

1 Like