What's the best glamour spells to pull of for this occasion?

I am going to see my boyfriend for the first time in… two weeks or so? I’ve been missing him, and I’ve internally decided I want to look my best when he comes back. I already know the obvious ones like dress well, cleanliness, etc. I even am going to use this little ritual

But I feel like I could do better. Perhaps call up a deity? Which do you prefer? Imagine you have access to both the angelic (sephirothic) and qliphothic currents. Would you use them? How? Could you enchant body wash or even clothing?

Could you make a permanent glamour spell?

Sorry, I just didn’t find the answers to these questions anywhere.

4 Likes

You can enchant your clothes and what not.

I actually wrote that post way back when.

If you go with qlipoth, Lilith or Namaah to sexy your glamour up.

1 Like

Lilith and I are actually working together right now, in a bit of a pact of sorts that I haven’t made super public yet. But yeah, I’ll definitely look into that.

1 Like

You don’t need things like these, especially if you’re a girl.

Awe this is so cute. Maybe do an invocation of a deity you admire sexually i find that always helps :stuck_out_tongue:

The ugly girls will always get the leftovers of the pretty ones, it is more difficult for men who like women because there are too many expectations put on us while women are perfect in the eyes of society just because they are women. For example, S. Connolly, who is a woman, gives dating advice that is clearly aimed towards men, while she just sits there waiting to be worshiped (she is an author of demonolatry books that likes to tell people how to achieve things without magic, using the methods that she finds apropiate before giving them the rituals). In the case of gay men, I’ve found that the ones of my environment are much less picky, and actually that is the stereotype that made Rammstein create the “Mann gegen Mann” song, some of them look below average yet they are into the promiscuous life, maybe also because they are very few, so there is not much from where to chose. I think that if your guy already finds you attractive you should not use magic, because it won’t do much if he is already under the spell of love

Not picky? No, we aren’t a “we”. We aren’t a collective. Different people are pickier than others, you can’t just slap a stereotype on all gay people.

That’s honestly adorable.

Still, I just want to look nice for him. I mean, I love the extra attention.

1 Like

In my country they are a collective, and if you are not part of it you are not a human being, according to them

I don’t know how to say this exactly in English, but a good idea would be looking in a way that you know that he likes, like wearing clothes that you know that he likes on you, or using a hairstyle that you know that he likes

Bitch.

1 Like

Then may the gods of meetings have mercy on you :pray:

The Olympian spirit HAGITH!!!

Do what you feel in your gut is best. That is one of the best things you can do for yourself in this path, not listening to Bob Joe on the interwebs.

I’ve always tended to work with Azazel in matters relating to aesthetics.

1 Like

Azazel offered help with that. I’m gonna do that.

1 Like