What's going on with me?

I have found the answer everyone! My search is over.

2 Likes

Happy to help!

1 Like

I personally like to push the limits hardcore of my capacity to maintain high amounts of energy. I have been close to the edges of sanity too many times, so it IS dangerous. Too much yang can push you over edges that will take time to recover from. It’s not bad, it’s like over training. I work out a lot too, and it is definitely a great way for grounding that energy into your body. Especially if you associate your exercises with working out spiritual/mental/emotional muscles, holistic style. I think it’s awesome that you are doing it in nature too. You sound like someone who could become a power plant of all sorts of energy.

Over time of learning how to gather and release chi, it will be easy for you to discern whether or not there is a yang imbalance. Then all you will need to do is release it in meditation and maybe figure out if you are eating too many yang foods. I wouldn’t worry too much about having too much energy. Personally, I believe we have the potential to channel more and more, endless amounts of energy. It just takes time and diligent practice to condition your various bodies to handle it. Eventually if you seek gnosis in the right knooks and crannies of thee astral plane you could have enough conscious awareness of your own energy flow to take your consciousness through death.

2 Likes

This is what Belial has been teaching me actually. Hes really been going into depth about how body mind and spirit are so connected and intertwined that I need to train my physical body in order to be able to keep up with my “energy body” so to say. He has also been teaching me these hand movements… I dont know how to explain it but it’s like if I’m running and I feel like my legs are going to give out or my lungs feel like they’re going to burst… I move my hands in the way he taught me and I’m suddenly able to keep running for half a mile more. If I were to describe the hand motion it would be sort of like literally grabbing the energy from the air around me and pushing it into myself along with pulling up energy from the ground.
He says if I want to be able to handle the power of spirit I need to be able to have control over my body and push the limits there as well.

1 Like

Cool, keep on keepin on. Anymore questions about the mechanics of interaction between bodies, I’m your man.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll hit you up with a PM later.

When you talk about movements it makes me think of the Netflix show the OA

1 Like

Oohh I liked that show! Itd be awesome if there were actually hand movements to just pop into another dimension lol.
Although I thought their motions were a little silly haha.

1 Like

I agree, seems like clear cut kinda symptom.

3 Likes

Would be freaking amazing to make people sick just cause they annoy you…

Do share the the source of your knowledge, if possible, name of those books.

Most of it I learned by myself with supplemental affirmations, in books, articles, and videos, of what my intuition was already telling me. But I also have the help of an alien/ultraterrestrial who’s led me down a path of synchroharmony which is how I’ve magically stumbled on all the right tidbits of information like a puzzle piece scavenger hunt.

Oh, but Dan Winter’s lectures on YouTube is what you want. Trust.

1 Like

Great man, I am also more or less in the same path of self-learning, also being highly dependent on intuition to piece together any puzzle. ( though it isn’t always reliable :pensive:) wish I had a extra terrestrial helper like you.

Will surely go through Dan winter’s work. Hoping he is a credible source, (figuring it out is a big problem) as you seem to clearly thrust him.

I mean kundalini symptom. :grin: Yeah, fuck auto-correction.

He plagiarized a lot of his work, I don’t care how credible he is, his system WORKS.

Seems a bit shaddy, but still if he personally experienced what he teaches and if it works, as you are emphasizing, will surely give it a try. What’s his background, daoism I guess.

I mean so many people are missing out because they see that and say no he’s a that, and he is, but you can tell by the way he talks and his aura, his body language and microexpressions that he is doing exactly what he says is being done.

@rin sorry for the thread derail.

1 Like

How are you feeling today rin?

1 Like

Oh no you’re fine.

I’m doing well today Gabe thank you. How about yourself? Not dead I see.

3 Likes