What would you think if

Ok so today I added a bunch of stuff to my daily ritual and I’m really glad I did. The new additions include some extra chakra and kundalini stuff, a power invocation, a variant of the middle pillar ritual, a new cleansing meditation, and a kickass trance inducing technique…

So I think I raised more energy today and connected with a particular force more powerfully than I ever have before. I felt really good that I’d accomplished all this and incorporated it into my daily seamlessly and I lay down afterwards to relax to some tv…

When suddenly I felt a tightness in my throat and it felt hard to breathe. My third eye automatically opened and revealed a black salamander wriggling its way up my trachea and I felt it as it crawled out of my mouth…

I haven’t had my third eye kick open and spontaneously reveal stuff to me in years! I felt really happy that I’ve gotten myself back to this point, but also really confused cuz I can’t quite figure out what the hell this salamander was and what it was doing inside me and why it left… I looked up salamander symbolism but I still can’t put all the pieces together into something that makes sense…

Anybody have any insight or similar experiences?

6 Likes

Seemslike the kind of thing that happens a lot in core shamanic healing journeys, energy of the self, of parts of the body, or of (unwanted) spirit intrusions taking the form of an animal.

Salamanders are a symbol of renewal as well, so this could symbolise some energy leaving as a part of your increased abilities, in a favourable manner.

it “feels” positive to me.

6 Likes

Salamanders are fire. Kundalini is a fire serpent. The salamander crawling out is a good thing - he is removing all the dross from your system. Research Djinn - they might be helping you now.

4 Likes