What Would You Like To See In A Grimoire From Qayos/The House of Chaos?

I was suppose to be putting something close to the black mirror in there but I found the dragon. But the dragon kicked a ruby through. So I guess it was still mission accomplished.

2 Likes

I was asking if you know any aliens from outer space or from other planets.
dragon aliens*

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra can do! That’s the guy Smaug was based on. :slight_smile:

@anon84896414 I know what they call their home planets, but, I don’t know how modern astronomy names them or if we’ve even approached the capability to find them scientifically. So if you mean a book on a race/structure of aliens, their home world and it’s beings, or something else?

2 Likes

Yeah that is good

1 Like

A catelogue of alien races and ways to contact them could be very interesting

2 Likes

This here

1 Like

Tantric pathworking guide for the Goetic spirits, and alchemical pathworking system for transmutation of Self using internal and external methods.

1 Like

Resurrection! :slight_smile:

Alchemy.
Transforming lead and copper to gold

2 Likes

@Qayos some of the very basics (how to achieve clairvoyance and clairaudience, how to enter tgs, easiest method to astral project), and then how to evoke full entities, and how to make someone your sexual slave.

1 Like

Can do! Is anyone interested in spirit catalogs, and if so, of what kind? :slight_smile:

What do you mean by spirit catalogs? Also lmk if you make a book that has all I said in it and I will purchase it.

1 Like

Books featuring spirits, their sigils and specialties, ‘contact information’ and quirks, etc.! :slight_smile:

@Qayos IMO I think you should put a few entities in but not too many. There are a lot of books just for that (maybe your go-to spirits). I think what a lot of people need (including myself) is a step by step path to begin seeing and working with spirits. There is so much information available but no one has the easiest and most effective way. Yet!

1 Like

So an IIH-type book? :slight_smile:

@Qayos Yes but a lot of those books are very complicated and often wordy. I’d say the steps of a IIH book, the simplicity of an EA book, and the variety of *.
*=there was a joke of a book I saw at urban outfitters once. I forgot the name of the book but it talked about everything from meditation to divination and crystals. If you could encompass all three of these it would make an awesome book.

Ex. “Step 1: Divination
Divination is one of the most important steps for any magician because it allows him/her to come in tune with their surroundings.
1a. Crystal ball scrying-and then talk about this method
1b. Pendulum-talk about this method and the map showing that up and down is yes left and right is no
1c. Tarot-basic spreads and a brief description of what the cards mean
Step 2. Meditation

And so on. Different steps and then different sections within the steps of that makes sense

1 Like

So a Jack-of-All-Trades, ‘primer’ style book? Can do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone have any suggestions for things they haven’t seen in any magical books, but would like to read about? The more unusual the better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Timeline manipulation, reality hacking, body/genetic/DNA magick, sonic/vocal techniques for rewriting reality.

3 Likes

That’s right up my alley! :slight_smile:

2 Likes