What would YOU like to see covered in the BALG youtube podcast?

Recently I was browsing Evoking Eternity and I came across the section detailing the spheres of the Sephiroth and Qlippoth, I realized that I never really understood them in the context that EA presented them. I work little with Kabbalah and my understanding of the Tree of Life is admittedly basic I do possess the basic understanding of the concept that most practicing occultists come to and have read at least the primary Dragon Rouge and Anti-cosmic works concerning it.

To be more precise, I would like to hear EA’s take on the practical use of the Qlippoth for self-exaltation through the means of black magic. Seeing has how these planes are prime targets for soul-travel I figured it would be a nice way to tie it into the upcoming programs content and have the next couple of blogs based around practical methods of astral travel.

Most black magicians hold an odd view concerning the concept of “evil” or “darkness” in a system where the same Demon can be considered both creator and destroyer, for and against the magician according to its nature.

The line between corruption and destruction representing the remolding of the individual into a self-actualized powerhouse through liberation of the more primal aspects of the soul, and actual decay and calamity blurs all to quickly especially concerning the Qlippoth.

In the same work demons of the Qlippoth are hinted at has especially iniquitous and malevolent, a favored manifestation base being the fumes of incinerated human hair.

The Qlippothic spheres are ostensibly morbid and utterly baneful, their ilk having no stake in the Ascent of man viewed from any model. Some schools theorize that they are in fact representations of the entirely Anti-cosmic. The thoughtless light that seeks to consume the God-Essence, and devour Being itself.

What do some recognizable forces like Baal and Lilith have to do with the spheres they head?

What can the ritualist hope to harness by interacting with the Qlippoth, what can she expect to risk?

Have you ever pathworked the Qlippoth?

If you have a subject your dying to see expounded on, I’d invite you to post it here.

Ego Edit: Please forgive typos…time to soul travel to sleep.

[quote=“Cogitation, post:1, topic:3825”]Recently I was browsing Evoking Eternity and I came across the section detailing the spheres of the Sephiroth and Qlippoth, I realized that I never really understood them in the context that EA presented them. I work little with Kabbalah and my understanding of the Tree of Life is admittedly basic I do possess the basic understanding of the concept that most practicing occultists come to and have read at least the primary Dragon Rouge and Anti-cosmic works concerning it.

To be more precise, I would like to hear EA’s take on the practical use of the Qlippoth for self-exaltation through the means of black magic. Seeing has how these planes are prime targets for soul-travel I figured it would be a nice way to tie it into the upcoming programs content and have the next couple of blogs based around practical methods of astral travel.

Most black magicians hold an odd view concerning the concept of “evil” or “darkness” in a system where the same Demon can be considered both creator and destroyer, for and against the magician according to its nature.

The line between corruption and destruction representing the remolding of the individual into a self-actualized powerhouse through liberation of the more primal aspects of the soul, and actual decay and calamity blurs all to quickly especially concerning the Qlippoth.

In the same work demons of the Qlippoth are hinted at has especially iniquitous and malevolent, a favored manifestation base being the fumes of incinerated human hair.

The Qlippothic spheres are ostensibly morbid and utterly baneful, their ilk having no stake in the Ascent of man viewed from any model. Some schools theorize that they are in fact representations of the entirely Anti-cosmic. The thoughtless light that seeks to consume the God-Essence, and devour Being itself.

What do some recognizable forces like Baal and Lilith have to do with the spheres they head?

What can the ritualist hope to harness by interacting with the Qlippoth, what can she expect to risk?

Have you ever pathworked the Qlippoth?

If you have a subject your dying to see expounded on, I’d invite you to post it here.

Ego Edit: Please forgive typos…time to soul travel to sleep.[/quote]
Well i’d like to see something that involves Cthulhu mythos or Necronomicon spirit evocation that’d be nice. E.A says that he ve worked with Necronomicon spirits when he was younger so why not givin it a shot

Anything about the Qlippoth would essentially be a rehashing of what others have written. There is a great deal about that already written.

Potentially, but the majority is deffinetly from a theoretical standpoint our hosts may have more appliable views on the subject. Even if it where condensed rehash that might not be a bad thing because It wouldnt be a topic that a premium would be mandatory for and thus great for the podcast.

I’d love to see Eric interview Michael W. Ford. I heard somewhere that’s not doable for some reason though. Ford is an awesome author and very smart.

Check out interviews with a magus, there is a Ford interview.

$20 for an interview?

I dont work for balg :stuck_out_tongue:

Koetting should talk about a spell to get rid of gag reflex.

Euoi if that where you in your avi I’d gladly let you try it for me.

I can dress up like a cute girl :wink:

I would want to see if EA went anywhere with the runes after his video detailing his work with Karlsson’s “Uthark”. Does he still work with them?

I am just interested as a Runester myself.

Perspective of samsara from a black magician’s point of view

Big yes to both of those.