What would you do if....?

A question I had in mind lately, for which I’d love to know your take on. It’s a pretty straightforward question:

If you find a way to do the most powerful magick, would you share it with people? Private circles, friends, message boards, books?

What I mean by “most powerful” would be rituals and spells that works most of the time, not in a way of coincidence, but direct and precise. I want a car, boom, got one.

What do you think, and why?

you know… the thing about secrets…

i might be completely mistaken… but… it seems to me that the “secrets” are in fact not forbidden to share, but they are meant to be taken seriously.

ordinary human mind is vulgar. dayside consciousness head time. and logical mind often discredits that which is meant to be deeply important.

altough i often thought that i will lose some of the power by sharing secrets, that is not the actual phenomenon.
what really happens, i do not know. but i know that if a person honours the secret which i gave her, always, i get more energy back.

but on a final note,
definitely more open sharing of inner and personal gnosis is welcomed

starting with Erics autobiographical style of teaching, to this awesome forum which is alive and fruitful only because of open hearted magicians who share their knowledge.

why should be share knowledge so freely and openly?

well… this is serious matter now. and a happy one at the same time. you see, all these things that we are mostly thinking about are to be fulfilled. the common goal of all black magicians, and all occultism for that matter, is to be NORMAL.

really, whatever anyone might think about power and desires and blabla… it actually sums up at being a normal (whole) human being.

which implies that we are mostly fucked up. not whole. and when you think about it, most people are just plain weirdos. they might act “normaly”, but when you observe them closely, you start to realize that no one is normal.

this is a crazy house. all this mess, with wars, laws and traditions… it’s all being produced by crazy minds.

now, a common theme for all of us magicians is that somehow, we figured this out.

i did not think this way a year ago, but i can clearly see - the more occult and dark work i do, the more normal i become. NORMAL - as in - natural. in sync, i guess.

so, to end this somehow,

share the knowledge freely and openly, without fear of being exposed or worried in any way.
the goal here is YOGA, which means to recconnect The Organism.

this is unstoppable, even if god know what kind of wierd fucktards are seeing this, they might also get caught in the Flames of Lucifer and burn their worthless little egos.

You mean being “Super-Normal” (SuperNatural).

Ive shared plenty of bread crumbs of knowledge in the past. Knowing it is one thing on the surface. Knowing how it all goes togethor and what to do with it is another thing entirely and then of course the “doing” part has its unique knowledge or rules.

the main problem with the occultists is they have a feeling of being so special, like they’ve grabbed god by the balls.

i mean being normal.

it’s happening to me, of course. i see how smart and special i am and full of magickal knowledge… and when i try to convey it to someone who’s interested, then i start saying shit like

oooooo you would not understand this

ou but i have yeeeears of experience

but im amigos with the gods

which only makes the gap between ourselves and the true reality even bigger.

and how it goes together is revealed on the way. there is no true understanding inside dayside consciousness. so we might as well blast away all our most hidden secrets, because, frankly, no one cares.

no really. no one cares these days.

if it helps to someone on the forum, then more power to both of you. if it goes unnoticed, then it’s because no one cares for you opinion. and that’s just how it is. and i think it’s a good thing.

you know, in my deepest visions, i recieved knowledge so sacred that even I had to cover myself in front of those words my hands wrote.
the truth i uncovered was so deep and so paradoxical, liberating and daunting that i put it on a most special place and said firmly

you will not touch this! no one will know about this. this is the absolute of the absolute, the secret of secrets.

then, some months go by and i get a book by Donald Tyson, and he basicaly writes this in the first part of the book just like that. here you are.

the other example is that the documentary cartoon Spirit Science also lays out some stuff which i found by myself and decided that they are most secret and profound.

so the thing about secrets is our own twisted ego-work upon ourselves.

one more phenomenon i noticed is that
(and this is the best)

i have a secret, i don’t tell anyone about it. i forget it. someone appears in my life who needs help, i am about to tell them the occult secret - my inner voice says NO NO DON’T SAY IT - and i say it still.

and what happens? actually what happens is that i remember my own secret and start using it in greater measure, which then leads me to a greater level of ascension.

we are all brought up to start from the scarcity. even if you’re born with the silver spoon in your mouth, still, you’re sorrounded with people who complain about lacking.

so, we see there’s a form of greed existing even in the mental levels of knowledge.

and in what i see, greed of that kind only leads to constipation.

i mean, if you’re the kind of a fat banker type who smokes his cigars, has an expensive suit and shits on the other people, ok, that’s your thing, i guess.

but my thing here is the truth. and i see that my body, my mind and everything that comprises this being which is i, is infected with greed and hosts of invisible diseases which come in a material life starter package.

if you have planty of food, and i am hungry, you give me. you are normal. if you keep it all to yourself, you’re a fucking bastard. that’s what i think in my head then. AMARITE?

if you’re holding something to yourself, surely, the Spirit is not Free.

[quote=“Takeshiro, post:1, topic:7686”]If you find a way to do the most powerful magick, would you share it with people? Private circles, friends, message boards, books?

What I mean by “most powerful” would be rituals and spells that works most of the time, not in a way of coincidence, but direct and precise. I want a car, boom, got one.[/quote]

I have, on here - I basically agree with everything bahamuthat is saying, and it reached the people who were ready to acquire it, affirmed with a wink those who already have it, and everyone else was free to ignore it as they choose.

Why do I do this? Because. :o)

I only don’t disclose things when the spirits I’m in alliance with say “Hey, not right now!” or something (that does happen, occasionally, and I’m totally cool with it).

But the methods I used to change reality, I’ve logged on here, and also enough background that people can extrapolate how to get there with probably less wrong turns and wasted time.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:4, topic:7686”]the main problem with the occultists is they have a feeling of being so special, like they’ve grabbed god by the balls.

i mean being normal.

it’s happening to me, of course. i see how smart and special i am and full of magickal knowledge… and when i try to convey it to someone who’s interested, then i start saying shit like

oooooo you would not understand this

ou but i have yeeeears of experience

but im amigos with the gods

which only makes the gap between ourselves and the true reality even bigger.

and how it goes together is revealed on the way. there is no true understanding inside dayside consciousness. so we might as well blast away all our most hidden secrets, because, frankly, no one cares.

no really. no one cares these days.

if it helps to someone on the forum, then more power to both of you. if it goes unnoticed, then it’s because no one cares for you opinion. and that’s just how it is. and i think it’s a good thing.

you know, in my deepest visions, i recieved knowledge so sacred that even I had to cover myself in front of those words my hands wrote.
the truth i uncovered was so deep and so paradoxical, liberating and daunting that i put it on a most special place and said firmly

you will not touch this! no one will know about this. this is the absolute of the absolute, the secret of secrets.

then, some months go by and i get a book by Donald Tyson, and he basicaly writes this in the first part of the book just like that. here you are.

the other example is that the documentary cartoon Spirit Science also lays out some stuff which i found by myself and decided that they are most secret and profound.

so the thing about secrets is our own twisted ego-work upon ourselves.

one more phenomenon i noticed is that
(and this is the best)

i have a secret, i don’t tell anyone about it. i forget it. someone appears in my life who needs help, i am about to tell them the occult secret - my inner voice says NO NO DON’T SAY IT - and i say it still.

and what happens? actually what happens is that i remember my own secret and start using it in greater measure, which then leads me to a greater level of ascension.

we are all brought up to start from the scarcity. even if you’re born with the silver spoon in your mouth, still, you’re sorrounded with people who complain about lacking.

so, we see there’s a form of greed existing even in the mental levels of knowledge.

and in what i see, greed of that kind only leads to constipation.

i mean, if you’re the kind of a fat banker type who smokes his cigars, has an expensive suit and shits on the other people, ok, that’s your thing, i guess.

but my thing here is the truth. and i see that my body, my mind and everything that comprises this being which is i, is infected with greed and hosts of invisible diseases which come in a material life starter package.

if you have planty of food, and i am hungry, you give me. you are normal. if you keep it all to yourself, you’re a fucking bastard. that’s what i think in my head then. AMARITE?

if you’re holding something to yourself, surely, the Spirit is not Free.[/quote]

Specialness -

This is part of the Magick, is ones ability to induce and maintain a Trance State. There may actually be certain special ties where the Trance State is needed in order to hook up with ones own natural abilities, or “magickal agendas.” This is where Fiction and Non-Fiction blend in Magick and is a very fine line. It is both an Art and a Science weaving the two togethor so you have to know what you are doing. I can understand your frustration, but there is legitimacy in it.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:7686”]Specialness -

This is part of the Magick, is ones ability to induce and maintain a Trance State. There may actually be certain special ties where the Trance State is needed in order to hook up with ones own natural abilities, or “magickal agendas.” [/quote]

wow… this is so ULTRA important, that there literaly is no way of expressing it, but you still did it.

great! thanks so much.

people, take this quote, with serious reverence. be wise and understand.

hereign lies the spark of initiation in your booty.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:7686”][quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:7686”]Specialness -

This is part of the Magick, is ones ability to induce and maintain a Trance State. There may actually be certain special ties where the Trance State is needed in order to hook up with ones own natural abilities, or “magickal agendas.” [/quote]

wow… this is so ULTRA important, that there literaly is no way of expressing it, but you still did it.

great! thanks so much.

people, take this quote, with serious reverence. be wise and understand.

hereign lies the spark of initiation in your booty.[/quote]

Yes. In other words its called having alot of Self-Confidence. If you cannot have confidence in your own abilities, then you surely will not be able to generate self-confidence. There is alot of merit in using “Acting” in magickal practices, and even in remote influencing techniques when doing mundane things like Sales. Some call “Fake it until you Make it,” but if you pull it off right you really aren’t faking it because you are generating a Genuine Energetic Trance State.

Its of course not so much self-confidence as that is just a side effect, but having confidence in your own abilities working helps to connect with them as well as empower them.

Hmmm idk, then it could be used against me

Now, let’s say that I had a special power, one that by pushing my intention in a certain, secret way I could drop dead anyone that is part of my reality within a matter of seconds. The real question here is not if I would want to share such powerful knowledge openly or not on idealistic or selfish accounts, but rather, would it be responsible on my behalf to do so? It is of the human nature to abuse power.
The path of the Ancients doesn’t allow for the greatest secrets to be shared without initiation and even after that, the most devastating practices are not given, you just receive hints that might help you in unraveling them. This can take years and years and success is not guaranteed.
The reason for all that is to ensure that such knowledge will only pass to the ones with great responsibility, discipline, patience among other traits.

If power was given lightheartly our objective reality would become obsolete pretty quick.

There is no morals. You are always responsible whether you do something or do nothing. You are constantly experiencing your own karma and effecting it. But some people do stumble upon big secrets, whether they are part of an Order or have a way of networking with certain smart people (that may not be a part of some great order) to somehow extract information. The system has an interesting way of evolving.