What would one do if someone sends a high level demon like Azazel, to curse you or attack you?

Sound like you are taking appropriate measure to me on all accounts.

You are correct, but the potential for you from my perspective is unlimited. Every person goes through something similar to this, it seems to be part of the process that as you progress, gain skills and knowledge doubts always can creep in.

This is something that just popped into my head:

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

I want you to do an exercise for me. I want you take these words to heart. I want you to start removing doubts from your thoughts and the negative references to what you think you are or are not. Examples of what I mean: Your post re-written as follows:

I do the LBRP, when banishing, and I have my Black Dragon and Kitsune to help with that too. I cleanse all of my tools and my space, and put wards around that space. I have no doubt in my abilities and always seek ways to grow. My main goal is to become a super powerful warlock and I am doing everything I can to achieve that goal. I know my potential is unlimited and I am dedicated to my path.

That was rewritten, not to say what you wrote was wrong but an indication of how it could be re-worded positively in reference to the quote above if that makes sense to you?

7 Likes

Call in that demon who was told to attack me and attack back with him no one wants a war but it will be one if it happens n I get hurt from it

1 Like

I’ve never been afraid of a familiar spirit say for example Apollo/Abaddon ever hurting me…ever. Actually I feel safer around him than most other spirits.

So I can’t imagine that he would even take on the task from another mage who tried to send him after me.

If anything I’ve found my core spirit group is on top of protecting and helping me without me even having to ask.

So I would say first and foremost work on establishing that kind of trust with Azazel and ask yourself why you think he would turn on you?

Because you asked about Azazel in particular Raphael is his opposite and will stand up to him should you find yourself in that situation. Similar to how Michael is often called upon to deal with Lucifer.

Other than that I agree with the shielding defenses,banishings and just keeping the energy of your house clean in general. If you have anxiety about someone attacking you ask that any attempts get returned to sender

2 Likes

I’m fairly new to satanism, but I have been under attack before, by more than one demon. If there’s any helpful advice I can give, it is to never be fearful of them, be strong, and always…always show respect and do not command them to do anything. We are mortals, they are much higher beings and as such, capable of much more than we are. They see fear and a lack of strength as weakness, and it is. When we are commanding and disrespectful, they see it as stupidity and you can pretty much expect a spanking. You can set boundaries without being impolite, you can be fearless without being overly brave, you can be strong without coming across as forceful. Understanding and realizing who they are compared to us and going with it is key.

6 Likes

While I don’t believe in the concept of lower and higher beings mortality is only our physical forms. I believe a lot of people have souls of a demon, an angel, a fae, and so forth. Respect is earned not given regardless of race, the entities in my life we respect each other because we’ve earned each other’s respect in this life or prior to this life. However, I do agree on the rest you have said as I’ve seen many occultist who try and command entities or go in with a mentality they having high vibrations and being all happy matters at all. Vibrations aren’t a high=good and protected and low=bad and unprotected. They’re simply vibrations your energy is on fast or slow, high or low. They only have relevance to how your energy feels and the plane you’re visiting.

1 Like

Have a another king on your side?

Or Angels if you feel your under attack call on the 4 Angels for each direction Gabriel south Michael east Raphael north Uriel West

I didn’t explain thinking lol. We are flesh and blood, they are more highly evolved beings, not of flesh and blood, able to cross from their realm to this one with ease and to function in both, possibly even beyond. It takes effort for us to live on the earth let alone understand and function in their realm, we know some, they know much more. They have existed longer than we may ever know. What they are in truth, are gods that have been slandered, and made out to be completely evil, incapable of any benevolence, by the xtian church for hundreds of years, so they could control the masses with their hypocritical bullshit. They want us to realize our full potential, and to bring ourselves to godlike status, but it is a process of learning and takes time.

They are flesh and blood on their own plane. We are also able to cross over to their plane with ease, our energy bodies adjust to that plane. Theirs doesn’t adjust to this one as in we become physical in a way there while they do not here. Though I do not follow the idea that these beings give a shit about people who think they have godlike capabilities more that these people form bonds and in turn those beings care about the person not their beliefs. Their lives go on with or without us and vice versa. When I think of “become a living god” it’s a metaphor to me not a literal thing. I don’t believe people become Gods, if anything Gods of their own lives in a metaphorical sense. Our souls are already either Deity, demon, angel, human and so forth depending on the person. I don’t really agree with looking at other entities with rose colored glasses that they just want us to be the best of ourselves especially given there’s no equality in potential and when really they don’t care unless you personally formed a bond with them.

5 Likes

I respect your beliefs, so who am I to expect you to believe as I do. What works or is meaningful to me may not work or mean anything to someone else. Lucifer is very much pro- individualism, freedom, and expression.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve met Lucifer prior to this life and this life. Lol I just do not hold demons in such a regards as to worship them as beings of wanting only for human success. But as individuals.

3 Likes

This just answered a question I have started on another thread. Lol

Bind it, blast it to a pulp with Angel fire til it swears irrevocably not to screw with me, banish it. Divine the identity of the sorcerer, death hex the bastard.

1 Like

To be honest no one is off limits, just because a person has friends in high places or seeks knowledge from a demon doesn’t mean they are offlimits lol. Not everyone or every entity gives a crap about someone clinging to a demon, angel, deity, etc. Yes you may be protected but that won’t stop some entities.
It’s best to not shrug off the spiritual as some “if you believe with all your heart and truly want to learn you are untouchable” because tbh the spiritual is just as crazy as the underground ish that happens in our physical, no much more crazy because these beings have access to more energy than our density unless you’re on their plane by means of projection.

2 Likes