What will you do during the lunar eclipse?

For what purposes is a lunar eclipse good ?
(For magick)

1 Like

Sex.

2 Likes

Do you mean sex magick?

1 Like

Any dark magick will be effective during the lunar eclipse! Hex and curses!

For me the moon will be in Taurus which deals with: values, money, luxury, art, pleasure, family! Ears nose throat mouth tongue!

I’ll use it to bind a gossipy person…

5 Likes

It is a special eclipse, the longest in a century. Probably a good time for evoking spirits if ones desires such.

Zen

4 Likes

This will be my third consecutive full moon ritual, and I only found out about the eclipse the other day.
my plan is to do what i had been doing: open the rite with LaVey’s invocation (TSB), meditate, and share a glass of red wine with Lilith. the rest of the bottle I’ve been respectfully pouring into my rose garden (it’s my first year living in the desert, so IDK if i killed the roses or not by accident, but the leaves are dead and brown and have been since June. but i’ve noticed since I started doing this, certain old pains have been removed and bizarre and welcoming coincidences have occurred. So for me, this is a “thank you” to Mother Lilith for the things she’s given me). Earlier today i was looking at my dead rose bushes and wondering if burning the brown leaves as an incense might have an effect. IDK, I guess I’ll find out tomorrow what my final ritual becomes. I will (hopefully) be asleep during the actual eclipse, as I have work early the next morning.

2 Likes

I’d say extremely likely at killing the roses with wine. Alcohol is something of a desiccant. Add desert heat and desert dry weather onto watering with alcohol… well You know seeing as you say you’ve been seeing brown roses. So live and learn and if you do roses next year keep the wine for the women (and men) and give water and song to the roses.

Besides even if it was coincidence that the roses died when watered with wine, it’s a dang shame and waste of good wine pouring it on the ground dontcha think? If you weren’t in desert I’d say leave it in a saucer for slug bait but since you are in the desert and likely don’t get slugs and snails I’ll just suggest instead of giving wine to roses pour it into driveway or walkway cracks to kill weeds instead.

3 Likes

I’ll be conducting an empowerment ritual of self realization and actualization
Coming to terms with my goals and aligning my frequency with them then giving offering and thnx to all spirits aiding me in the pursuit.
Even communing with some, and finding new ones opening new lines of communication :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Use The Lunar Eclipse To Reconnect And Re-open The Gateways To The Shadowself. Since I’m Being Guided To Restart the Process.

3 Likes

I have plans to do a big long layered ritual outside my house.

I’m also going to try the candles made with human fat and other things I’ve saved for extreme occasions.

I just hope it doesn’t rain.

2 Likes

Bumpy bump

2 Likes

Really?

2 Likes

@anon29949371 Those candles sound intriguing unless you work at a funeral home. Or as a liposuctionist. Do you work at either?

Add: I have occasionally wondered what they do with all that fat they liposuction outa people.

2 Likes

Some plastic surgery clinics sell as a by-product or make cosmetic soaps using human fat.

You should find these soaps for sale on the internet. Nothing extraordinary.

As for the candles, a clinic referred me to a beautician who manufactures these handmade soaps from whom I personally ordered the manufacture of these candles.

As I said, nothing extraordinary but it has a traditionalist symbolism that I like to preserve.

3 Likes