What was that? (Black tall shadow figure)

A few years ago I was 8 months pregnant with my boys, I came home from a long day and put my baby girl to bed. She was still in her crib and not even one year old. I remember laying down on the couch so exhausted and I remember thinking to myself I shouldn’t fall asleep because I was worried I wouldn’t hear her cry if she woke up. I did end up falling asleep and next thing I remember I’m dreaming (I think I was experiencing sleep paralysis because I have a history with it) that she’s standing in the living room and there’s this huge black shadow man all the way up to the ceiling next to her. It startled me so much I sat up and there she stood! It’s impossible she came out of her crib herself. The bottom of the crib was all the way down and she was wearing a sleeping bag. You can’t lift your leg when wearing that or even stand up in it, definitely not without pulling yourself up and she was standing in the middle of the room. She couldn’t even walk yet, it’s simply 100% impossible. I’ve told people and I know what they think and they just try to rationalize it but I know there is no way. I wanted there to be a way but there isn’t.

I absolutely freaked the f out. I started grabbing my stuff and I wanted to get out of there asap. I called my then sis in law to pick me up but she didn’t really take me seriously, joking that maybe it was my then husband’s spirit from jail coming over to help in his sleep. I called bs because he didn’t even help when he was there, lol. However she did make a point, whatever that was, it actually tried to help. My baby wasn’t crying so apparently it didnt scare her and I wouldn’t have heard her if she woke up so it helped us. It did scare me very much that it could physically interact with my child. That didn’t feel so good. Back then I was mostly into herbalism and cunning and even more of a novice as I am today in “occulted” matters so I thanked whatever it was, and asked it to please not scare me like that again and I never saw it again.

However starting somewhat over a year later, my kids would always be at a spot near the front door, cooing, laughing, playing while looking at a corner of the ceiling. Like they were interacting with something. First one of the twins, then both, and later all 3 of my children. I never thought much of it. Which I think now is weird because I should have. Somehow I never made the correlation with the tall shadow man I saw that night until today. I also had twice a ladybug infestation around that time, on the outside of the window and they would come in through a ventilation vent, which was odd because I lived on the 8th floor.

I strongly feel there is a connection, I do think it’s weird I kinda “forgot” until today these memories popped up after a meditation I did because someone told me they saw the spirit of a large man and two children in my photo. I’d like to hear what others make of this or what it can be. Thank you.

4 Likes

Your blessed someone was looking out for you. Fact when were pregnant we see very clearly. Ive experiences.
One i remember almost seeing and definitely knowing that there were tall beings in our house -my parents home was in Darwin (we moved from Elcho Island Milligimbi then Nhulunbuy), and they were “not nice ok”- but when we moved to town. Thesex beings were definitely there at one point I was mad at them for not stopping shit. But obviously I didn’t know that you had to ask.
I never saw them when we were out of town.
I think if you were in beginings of occulting and in your state made an expressed wish then perhaps this “watcher” felt he had permission and you stoped seeing him because tou said/implied that seeing him scared you and he complied. And the fact that you are reminded now is significant 8n that perhaps you should picture his visage in your minds eye when in meditation and ask for him to appear thst you are braver now are stronger and say thank you. Because from what I can sense -not just your words that now you are ready to find things out you are no longer in that dangerous place alone with a baby and so far pregnant is critical for a woman. Something special for you to considet thst regardless of the man’s worth as a parent (my experience also), these beings will help and do . Importantly they may be that the child has a role in occult or is familiar with the being from past lives. I dunno.
But i do know that thi being and you should reconnect and you really ought to say thank you.
I don’t know your whole story but even if you physically suffered because of your husband you were not going to die and your children no matter what else could have occurred doesnt really matter. You have been taken care of because it /he cared to do so for you. You are special you were blessed and a measure of protection at the times when it was most needed. Oh my i feel like its important for you to make the contact and express your gratitude.
Yep. Thats all i got. I feel this so strongly

2 Likes

Thank you. You’re very right, during both my pregnancies I started to dream again. I’m sure I dreamed before but I never remembered them. Ive seen the dark tall shadow’s too, who aren’t kind. In them you feel all the things you never hope to find in another person who crosses your path. They’re bottom feeders. I’ve seen them when I had a lot of sleep paralysis episodes until I learned a trick to break out of it but after that I didn’t really dream anymore. Until I got pregnant, the floodgates opened. But this tall shadow, even though he scared me, didn’t feel like that at all. The scary part wasn’t intentional. Definitely a safe feeling. Definitely grateful. Definitely a different being. You are very on point on everything you said btw. I got a lump in my throat lol. You have a gift.

Last night I was reading The Book of Azazel by Koetting and there was a quote that said something like how time can not objectively exist. How those we cross paths with us later have actually since that moment always been with us. I did make a pact with King Belial a few months ago and he definitely helped us so much. Beyond what I hoped. Now since reading that quote last night, I think maybe it was him? Idk because I didnt have a familiar feeling or anything when starting to work with him. So maybe not but somehow that quote felt significant. Anyway, I’ll contemplate and meditate on this. Thank you for your honest input.

2 Likes

I have already seen the same thing, a black shadow of human form next to my bed, I remember that I was in the shower and that it lacked electricity, I felt a presence and in my dream j I was panicked … then I woke up and there was that black shadow near my bed that started to roll back at once … I saw it disappear through the window. I’m sure she was stealing my psychic energy … a vampire what! Can be a sorcerer … In that time I practiced the LBRP ritual a lot.

1 Like

Hey. Cool. And congrats on your pact with him. I will make one soon. I have little agreements lik with king Paimon a written petition / agreement.
And an arrangement with Azazel to contact him every day for 30 days because he fulfiled a request.
Looking forward to having that book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: cool

1 Like

Basil will help. Rub some on your ‘third eye’ before sleeping. It will protect you here and in the astral.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, but who is Basil? Is it a Saint?

1 Like
3 Likes