What up fam

Some of you may already know of me, decided to make this account. I’ve always been aware of these things, but never truly understood them, until now. This place is a wonderful reference for magicians and I hope everyone unlocks their potential. I respect all sides. Infernal Blessings <3 I have a youtube, anyone wanna share some love and I’ll share some back. Ram Ham Amaymon. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Sorry, but we don’t. Please tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. This does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction as it tells us nothing about you.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What methods or systems do you have experience in?

What brings you to BALG?

3 Likes

Look, I’m not even trying to be a smart ass when I write this, so don’t take it that way, ok? …but where exactly do some of these people know you from? Are you a previous forum member that came back and created another account? Your Youtube? Do you have a huge following, is that where someone may know you from? Do you talk about magick and such on there? Where’s the link to said Youtube acct? What kind of magick interests you?

Welcome :wave::relaxed:

2 Likes

Okay. Born 93. Been open to this my whole life, some ghost stories, same stuff you always hear about. Had a couple dreams and visions, started paying attention to them. Could say I’ve invested 5 years into trying to understand this. I was raised to research many religions, be respectful to them all. So I applied that same thought when actually communicating with the things I had only read about. I personally give much love to the Infernal, I think they deserve it. I have a youtube and communicate with others on the videos that are regarding these subjects.

- YouTube thats the link.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check it out👍🏾

1 Like

Thank you c:

1 Like

@BadSanta So other than trying to understand your dreams/visions I take it that you don’t have any experience in magick?
Welcome to the forum!! :smile:

2 Likes

You can link any commercial stuff in your profile, all our rules and strange ways explained here:

1 Like

We are strange people… And somehow proud about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just an introduction to help others understand why I am the way I am. I’m very attuned. I heal people all the time. I’ve done research and communed with multiple dieties. They all have so much to teach us.

…just watched your video. are you going to be posting more videos about spirituality, magick, entities, etc? I like how you keep it :100: in it and don’t mince words. Keep it up, & hope you post more vids soon.

1 Like

Kay cool man.

1 Like