What type of triangle to use with the UC for evocation?

I am aware that the universal circle can be used either as a circle or as a manifestation point for an entity like the triangle of manifestation. But I was planning on using it just as my circle for evocation. Along with the circle I want to use a triangle as a manifesting point for a spirit but I’m not sure which type to use. I’m aware that a triangle is not really necessary if I’m using a circle like the UC but I would prefer to use one.

I already have a triangle made that is like the typical triangle of manifestation as found in the Goetia. It has the words anaphexton, primeumaton, tetragramaton, and MI CHA EL around it in the standard positions. I was considering using this triangle along with the UC as part of my evocations. However, it kind of feels like I’m mixing two different systems together and therefore would be inappropriate. What do you guys think? Also what other types of triangles do you think would work well in evocation when used in conjunction with the UC?

I think that using a circle that talks about “To bind the name of god” with a triangle bearing any godnames or holy names is MAYBE a bit of a muddle, but I haven’t worked with enough different systems and for long enough to compare them from experience…

You could just use a plain black triangle, my current UPG from a demonic King is to use a black hexagon, I posted some stuff about that here.

You could just use a plain black triangle, my current UPG from a demonic King is to use a black hexagon, I posted some stuff about that here.[/quote]
A black hexagon?–i’ve studied a lot of sacred geometry and that idea just sent my mind into overdrive, very interesting to say the least.

I use the Gateway of Pacts for working with the Universal Circle or entities from KOF and BOA. It is described in BOA and can be used in place of a triangle.

^^^^beautiful.it could be the perfect black mirror.^^^^

Though about making some with a mirror in the center but finding a glass pane the correct size AND still being able to offer one for a reasonable price has been a challenge.

I’m currently making a scrying table for working with the KOF/BOA spirits. It will be similar to the one used by Opus in Modern Angelic Grimoire only this will be used for the spirits of KOF and BOA. I have to do some work with it first and send a few samples out for beta testing before I offer them up.