What to do when your brother interrupts the closing of a ritual?

I was closing a evocation and my brother appeared asking wtf i was doing (he knows i do magick) and then he came back to the livingroom to watch Simpsons, did he fuck my ritual and i need to do it again or i just need to do something to clean his influence on it?

2 Likes

and yes, this seems important to me

1 Like

No, his appearance wouldn’t effect the outcome of your ritual at all. I have done evocations in the daytime and been interrupted by a ringing phone. I just got back into trance and finished up.

If you were just closing and dismissing the spirit, then all you would need to do is maybe redo the license to depart.

3 Likes

bind his ass to make sure he doesn’t do it again!

1 Like

i already departed the spirit (and i did the evocation to ask for something), so this doesn’t influence the manifestation of my -accepted- petition?

1 Like

No. If you already dismissed the spirit then the spirit has departed to go about fulfilling the assigned task. Why would your brother’s interruption of the end of your ritual effect the outcome? The spirit doesn’t care. He’ll just go about his work.

3 Likes

tell him get the fuck out of my room I’m playing minecraft…

2 Likes

oh i usually do this, but well, i was at outside and he thought i was calling him

2 Likes

yeah, i know it, but people talk often about the spirit doing your will and well, this made me worried about the efficacy of the magick, but i’m alright now

2 Likes

So you were doing an evocation and your brother thought you were calling for him, when in fact you were not? Lol, very, very cool. You may have very well had a friendly interject and make it’s presence known.

1 Like

Lol I had a similar issue happen when I first started trying magick. In the middle of the ritual my fire alarm went off from the candles and herbs that woke up all of my roommates at the time. I asked my mentor the same question. The answer is as long as you completed your statement of intent and explained your situation its fine.

1 Like

Spirits are aware of privacy issues of modern practicioners who most likely can’t run into the woods to summon Satan real quick then go about the day.

Don’t stress over it too much.

1 Like

lol

yeah, but the request even accepted wasn’t attended :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like