What to do when you don't know what to do?

In short, I have been totally lost in my professional life for ten months. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know which way to go. Talents? I really don’t know if I have any.

I worked for thirteen years (all my professional life) in a company that went bankrupt ten months ago. Now that this is over, I feel lost.

Could anyone help me anyway? I am not referring only to magick, but to any guidance or tip that may be useful.

Make a list of things that you are interested in, or you always wanted to try out. Or things that you think you can’t do, but you can’t really explain why you think that.
And then try them out. I did that a while ago, too. You’ve got nothing to lose.

7 Likes

You could think of all the aspects of the job you used to do and what you enjoyed the most, the things you had successes with in that job, things like on the interpersonal or creative side, whether you were physical or intellectual, worked within a team always or relied on your own efforts and what worked best for you.

2 Likes

Well now is the moment to follow your heart and do what you love. Is the chance to start designing. It seems you were professional all those years and the company was there all that period of time but you didn’t say you loved your career so reading between lines probably you love something else, maybe being a teacher or social worker or even open your Business in spite the actual world happenings

Mammon is great by designing new beginnings, Belial helps with materialising, Lucifer with blessings, creativity and insights

4 Likes

A lot of people are in the same position, so dont feel too bad

2 Likes

Thank you both.

Following your directions I created the list and analyzed aspects of my old work. I still don’t know exactly what to do, but everything points to something technical (it makes sense now, as I recently updated all the electrical and plumbing in my house by myself).

3 Likes

You’re right. My old job was industrial logistics, it was never a passion, but the pay was good. As time went on it became more and more difficult and stressful, I definitely don’t want to go back to that.

Thank you for the tips. I’ve worked with Lucifer before using Verum method, now I’m very interested in Mammon.

1 Like

It’s hard not to feel bad. The more time passes, more suffocating it becomes.

I once had a hard time with some personal situations. Having big mental/emotional attachments to the situation, it was very hard to decide something or to even think a proper solution.

The best thing I did, I called on King Paimon for providing me guidance. The guidance or answers came to me in forms of visions and “knowing” when meditating after I had called him.
He gave me lots of answers that I needed, to handle the whole situation.

Thanks to King Paimon, and I’d recommend seeking guidance with him too, if you wish.
If spiritual communications is a problem for you, you can only ask Him to provide you guidance. He can give you signs and omens, or give you the clear feeling to do something, or things like that.
Hope this was helpful. Kind regards.

Life is hard at times, things intermingled as heck! But gotta get thru it!

1 Like

If you are financially stable enough to do this, I recommend that you allow yourself to embrace the aimlessness.

You have no direction; all of your plans crumbled to ash right in front of you. Well, that sucks. But I’m sure you can feel it, theres an energy in your life, aura, mind, body, spirit, that used to be there and now isn’t. It’s a scary feeling but if you let go of the fear you’ll find it very easy to breathe because there isnt a current you’re riding. Allow yourself to feel this aimlessness and be okay with it. Then, you’ll pick up on things with intuition. You’ll feel a tug here and there, probably more than one, some pushing you somewhere, some pulling you somewhere, but you’ll feel… so many options! Wow! And then you’ll be confronted with a new problem. You have more options and more potential directions that you know what to do with! Then youll simply pick one, maybe two or three so you dont put all your eggs in one basket, and you’ll find a new direction. But always remember this feeling, the aimlessness. It serves as a reminder that you’re never bound in one direction. You can leave whenever you want, and if the direction dies or goes haywire it’s no biggie because theres so many other ones out there.

If you’re not financially stable enough to do this without a job, then just do your best to find a job that keeps you afloat as you do the same thing, something as a placeholder until you feel the tug, or the push, into the direction(s) you like.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, look into taking a career assessment, they evaluate the way you think and the skills you may not know you possess to give you a list of careers that would suit you. I would go through that list and select some that interest you and then look online (reddit is great for this) for people that are in that field and the skills necessary and desired by hiring managers. If you have the available time/resources try to cultivate some of those skills if you don’t already possess them.

As someone prone to depression I completely understand the helplessness you feel, but its good to remember that nothing is forever. If you grit your teeth and bear through it things will turn around.

Good luck and happy hunting.

1 Like