What to do when nothing's working on your target

Long story short: target (who I have never met in real life) has stolen a LOT of my work (I won’t get into the details) and seems to be cyberstalking me,

I’ve tried binding, which usually gets the job done.
I’ve tried a spell involving pins in a black candle.
I’ve tried a D.U.M.E. spell.
I’ve called angels and demons alike, and asked Dra’talon to deal with her as he saw fit.
I’ve tried burning paper poppets.

Strangely, real-world actions aren’t working against her either.

I file DMCA takedown requests and they get denied.
I complain to her employers and they ignore me.
I’ve been told it will be VERY hard to have her charged with cyberstalking unless she bothers me in person.

She’s still alive and well - enough to keep stealing content from me, anyway.

I’ve never, EVER had so much trouble trying to rid myself of a troublemaker. Usually, a binding is enough.

Suggestions?

6 Likes

In my opinion, I think the universe is try to make you learn something in life… Which you might probably be missing.

I would advice you to seek counsel first from any deity of your choice like Lucifer, and ask them why you are still experiencing the same situation even after trying to solve it.

You don’t have to follow this, it’s just my two cents. :blush:

2 Likes

there is always a way.jpeg

11 Likes

I think it’s worked. It’s just that rare to find out whether that person broke down because of it.

You should put more work into it even if you think you’ve done enough until she becomes vulnerable to it.

1 Like

Hey this is the one you should check out for.

Andromalius is the perfect spirit for these kinds of operations.Two months ago I nearly got scammed,and I sent Andromalius after these guys,it worked even without a single name or photo/personal belonging.

He isnt the best for these stuff considering he likes to play with his food.

Also maybe your target is shielded or protected or something like that,assuming you did everything perfect.

4 Likes

Do you feel that they have a psychic or astral attachment to you? Usually people like that are parasitic. Damon brands books have angel magick for that.

1 Like

Oh, this woman’s a parasite for sure. She’s stolen other people’s work too (and for whatever weird reason, never gets fired). But why form an attachment to me? She doesn’t know me, so that doesn’t really make sense.

I’ve tried Andromalius but will ask again.

I would be very surprised if the target has ANY shielding; she’s way too stupid (and lazy) to do that herself.

1 Like

Well, she’s still alive and still pilfering, so by definition, it hasn’t worked.

Originally, I just wanted her discredited and fired (she’s still employed, making money off of MY work). I didn’t start the really baneful stuff until I realized she was cyberstalking me. I figure I’m allowed to protect myself.

Could be…but she steals other people’s material, too. I’m not the only victim. It seems unlikely that the universe would dole out the same exact “lesson” to multiple people. through one really horrid person.

2 Likes

I’ll look into that :smiling_imp:

A few demons come to mind, if you have not called them already.
Leraje if you want her to feel some painful stuff.
Aim if you want to increase the likelihood of “accidental injuries” :roll_eyes:
Forcalor if you want to blow her stolen business up.

And Haures if you want all the above :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve tried Haures and Leraje…maybe I’ll call Forcalor tonight!

2 Likes

I will do rune hexes first, then if u have bussines card, cross whit runes, then draw a pentagram the one to decrease …then offer her name to a spirt, do the first 3 whit a week. Or every 2,/3 days,

2 Likes

No business card (I don’t know if she even has any), but I could maybe print out one of her pictures from social media. Would that work?

Yes, i dnt like bindings bcse i feel not enough, tat i write above be enoght to see her fault decrese her skills, the spirt to feed of her, such sumerian, or whatever u feel like, her as a offering. Lwt us knw how it go,

Her psychic attachments to you can matter a lot. Same with your psychic attachment to her.
The attachments can be so fixed that only releasing them can allow change and for magick to work. An attachment can be her admiration for your stuff, to the point where she wants to claim it as hers, that’s creepy

Bael will hide you from her, and make her care less about you and your life.

I have a neighbor, I can feel her cyberstalking me too down to what photos she’s looking at on my social media, she’s overly interested in my shit and I have tried warning her and then cursing her, only to have her come back to fuck with me. I cursed her badly with guilt and then asked Baal Bael to have to loose all interest in me. It finished the game.

Also, if your magick doesn’t work then maybe your attachment to “getting her back” is in the way. It’s best to let it go and give it up to the universe or whatever spirit you work with.

Also, Agares will weaken a person and make it easier to work against them. She probably feels super emotionally justified in taking your work and that protects her

5 Likes

Try something to give nightmares. People have a hard time functioning properly without good sleep and it can mimic the effects of mental illness in some ways. Ask that the nightmares be about the content she stole in the past to give her a clue how to stop it.

1 Like

I’m thinking 7 people, casting over one solar cycle. One from each continent 3 hrs 43 mins each and enveloping the earth with magick from each culture focusing on same goal and target.

Hello,

Maybe you are having challenges with your magick because she has you feeling angry and paranoid. You are giving her too much power over you. Re-adjust, find balance, and remember you are in control. I notice that my magick doesn’t give me results when I am not focused on being my higher self.

Hmmm Personally, I would do some intranquil spirit work to torture her and for revenge. Time to send the dead. :blush:

3 Likes