What the hell just happened to me? Sexual encounter

So I’m laying in my bed, eyes closed just doing nothing. When I notice a shadow pass really quick and then all of the sudden I see a male in front of me and he grabs me and sits me on top of him and starts… ya know. And at first there was a small part of me that thought I was day dreaming until I observed that I FELT what was going on like it was physically happening. My body felt like it was being moved up and down physically by another being and then to take it a step further the minute I noticed I heard a sarcastic dark deep laugh and I jolted at how loud it was and how close it was to me. The laughing at me kept happening then it turned into moaning. I’ve been saying for a week or two now that I wanted to have a sexual encounter with Lucifer. I’m not saying it was him it could have been anything but does anyone have any ideas? Tall, slim but muscular, blonde hair blue eyes. After the sex itself he simply just left, I didn’t even get a word in or a feel for who it was.

10 Likes

Incubus or related spirit most likey but the blonde haired blue eyes sounds like a one of the masks Lucifer uses.

7 Likes

I see people on here have a lot of sex encounters but it was a first for me where I felt my body being physically moved like that so it threw me into shock hahahaah

7 Likes

You get used to it after a while lool :stuck_out_tongue: The first one is usually one of the most memorable though record in your book of shadows lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Soo… Now i’m the only Astral Virgin left in BALG again…?

Dang it!:joy::metal:

P.S: Banging people while being unconscious dosen’t count for me. I’m an unconscious astral banger. What a title.

12 Likes

I’d love to astrally get naughty with you sexy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope. I’ve never had such an encounter either.

Maybe i’m astrally saving myself for marriage and just didn’t know it? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Reading this is kind of hot. :rofl:

9 Likes

I fell so appreciated on BALG…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ohh noo…:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. It feels real. Like a real live human male is inside you. And it can be really intensely awesome and the best sex you ever had, or it can be horrible. I’ve actually been sore the next day from it! Lol!

I can’t say if it was Lucifer or not but that doesn’t sound like him to me. Buuut you never know. If you don’t want it to happen again the put circles of protection around your bedroom at night.

6 Likes

I have been the one in spirit form before. She told me about her experience with me and it sounded a lot like your experience some differences though.

1 Like

That’s how I see Luci, so I say it could very well be him.

1 Like

Sounds like Lucifer but could also be a few others but since she was specifically asking for Lucifer it very well could have been him.

1 Like

I suppose.

1 Like

This is how Lucifer appears to me. But, forms mean nothing to spirits. They can change them like socks. Some random spirit could’ve taken a form Lucifer takes usually. So idk.

2 Likes

That could be changed

1 Like

Lol you really shouldnt be surprised, why ask for it then…You had to give him accurate informations to avoid such a situation…day, time, location etc… If you really want things like that

It should be changed.

2 Likes

did you retry that thing i gave you?